Whats in the Box?! (1 Viewer)

#8.
20201108_093036.jpg

20201108_093024.jpg

Let me get this straight @SuckoutKing. That box arrived nearly 2 months ago, and you have resisted the urge to open the things that were inside knowing most likely that they were those gorgeous chips that you just posted pictures of.

Remind me to never get into a staring contest with you... Your willpower would destroy me.

Let me get this straight @SuckoutKing. That box arrived nearly 2 months ago, and you have resisted the urge to open the things that were inside knowing most likely that they were those gorgeous chips that you just posted pictures of.

Remind me to never get into a staring contest with you... Your willpower would destroy me.
Haha, no this box arrived more than 12 years ago! Just thought with so many new collectors coming to this site all the time. That they might want to see what is in this box . But spreading it out over a number of weeks might be fun.

Haha, no this box arrived more than 12 years ago! Just thought with so many new collectors coming to this site all the time. That they might want to see what is in this box . But spreading it out over a number of weeks might be fun.
Love the idea! Glad I found this post. I wonder if anyone on PCF could get a mixed box like this and unpack it slowly over a period of weeks. Anyone want to take up that challenge?

I for one greatly enjoyed the slowroll! Thanks for letting me slowly enjoy a box I could/would never buy myself!

Happy Holidays sir!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom