What Size For Mixed Game Plaques? (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
We've started up a weekly 10/20 mixed game in Georgetown TX and looking to get color-coded plaques made for them (i.e. green for stud based games, red for flop games, blue or yellow for draw games, etc)

So I'm in touch with some local sign shops to get quotes but wasn't sure what size I should be looking to make these plaques be?

Thinking something shaped like these

plaques1.jpeg

PPC-plaques+cutcard.png

Conveniently the PPC is on break and the overhead camera on the table is there waiting for the players to come back. Game plaques and a poker size cut card on the table.

I'd ballpark them as wide as a card is tall and 2.5x as long as a cut card is wide.

View attachment 1153709

Conveniently the PPC is on break and the overhead camera on the table is there waiting for the players to come back. Game plaques and a poker size cut card on the table.

I'd ballpark them as wide as a card is tall and 2.5x as long as a cut card is wide.
That is some good Intel.
Although I would argue that those have to be this big because they're meant for television and should be readable for the average stream watcher.

That is some good Intel.
Although I would argue that those have to be this big because they're meant for television and should be readable for the average stream watcher.
I would agree with you, but for the most part you don't really see them on the stream. I'd think the size is so players at the far side of the table can read them clearly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom