What are you listening to? (2 Viewers)

Had the pleasure of playing on the same bill with these guys in the late 90's...

7979E33A-9058-474C-A088-F562A0A6B18B.jpeg

FiiO X3 ii music player stacked to a FiiO A3 headphone amp... Eric Clapton’s greatest Hits ripped to flac.

Grado Sr60 headphones.

I think my next home recording studio parody may be “I Trolled The Troll,” to the tune of this classic.

Though after seeing the Go Go style background dancers, it might be worthwhile to do a remake of the video, too.

Baker is one of my all-time favorites. He was a prodigious early influnce for me. Have you seen the documentary on him? I think the title is something like Beware Mr. Baker. Bits and pieces are on youtube.

I hear ya after playing sunshine for your love for years (the wrong way) i saw him play it live on you tube and discovered i played it nothing like what GB was doing.

I don't particularly like the way he plays some things he does i think hold the song back rater than drive it. BUT there is no denying he is one of the greats. if there is an easy way to do something, GB will find the hard way of doing it.

any time someone suggests a cream song i just think to myself ugh... not again...

A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his fuckin mouth
'cause real gangsta-ass niggas don't start fights

Last edited:
The high road takes patience, endurance, and most importantly....tolerance. Hard to find for some...........................................

I think my next home recording studio parody may be “I Trolled The Troll,” to the tune of this classic.

Though after seeing the Go Go style background dancers, it might be worthwhile to do a remake of the video, too.

Love seeing vids of old maple board strats!

Last edited:
When I got my first job as a teenager, one of my paychecks went toward an entry level cheapo Stratocaster. I was SO stoked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom