What are you listening to? (7 Viewers)

Sweet! Chain of Strength and Inside Out were other favs of mine from around that time period. They’ve both been on my gym playlist for the last few weeks, plus No For An Answer, some GB, etc. I actually had a chance to see Rage Against The Machine’s first show but ended up skipping it because I decided to be responsible and not call out sick from my job flipping pizzas. I had no idea who they were at the time, no one really did yet. A friend of mine videotaped the show and they played all the songs off of the first album. It was great. I wish that video was still around, it was lost a long time ago.

Definitely lots of good memories :D

Yep...love all the Rev bands of the late 80's early 90's. Seeing that Rage show would have been awesome. Was this the show?

Yep...love all the Rev bands of the late 80's early 90's. Seeing that Rage show would have been awesome. Was this the show?

A different show. I swear that they mentioned it was their first show on my friend’s video, but who knows? Could be remembering it wrong. The show I watched was at Pitzer College in Claremont, Ca. 1991 was definitely the time frame, my junior year of high school. I’ve searched high and low for that video on YT but have never found it

Sunday morning listening to Ray Charles trying to salvage as many of the records that we can.

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG

Brandenburg Concertos.

IPad Pro, Fiio A3 amp, Grado SR 60 Headphones... also switching to a pair of Bose QC 25 just to compare...

Last edited:
I don't usually go in for disco remixes of The Yard birds. But ya know what? This one by Psychemagik is alright!

not much these last few days on midnites till Sunday morn. then off to see Paul Kelly & Steve Earle live at Kings Park on a lazy late Sunday arvo

We're coming up to the anniversary of George Michael's death, Christmas day this year.

I didn't think I would be, but I was moved by his death. Easy to dismiss him for his chess early Wham! stuff, but he was genuinely a gifted song writer and performer.

He also had a great sense of humor, bouncing back from tabloid scandal with great gusto

After shouting out 'Vampire' on the beach this morning at 6am, I've been revisiting the AVERS album Omage / Whatever.

a1689692022_10.jpg

Much stronger than I remember, enjoying it a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom