What’s you’re golf handicap? (2 Viewers)

I've fully embraced the philosophy of a youtuber called Golf Sidekick. Just go play and be happy, easy life.

Idk how handicaps work, but I shoot 90-100 on local non-championship courses. I like to count the smiles and not the strokes.

I'm in that really frustrating gray zone....don't have a snowballs chance in Phoenix in July of winning a gross event and get lapped by sandbaggers in net events who just happen to have the "round of their life"

In NE I don’t get to golf much but I’m happy if I shoot low 90s and once in a blue moon I’ll hit high 80s... I might be better if I didn’t drink and smoke the whole way through but we’ll never know

Last edited:
I'm a good scramble golfer. I'll pull about 10-15 magnificent shots per round. The rest are meh. I've never figured my handicap but I usually shoot 80-90.

Haven't got to play much this year with Covid and work so with less play time probably 90-100 lol.

16.4 and climbing. Maybe if I don’t play anymore then those better scores which are about to drop will stay :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

15.9 and I’ve been playing like shit lately. Relatively speaking lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom