Top 50 Golf Courses (1 Viewer)

Best of luck on that one. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I got close on that one. Went to the tournament and had buffets Saturday and Sunday berckmans place badges the year Patrick Reed won. Was greeted by Lynn Swann and Condaleza Rice walking thru the door and actually got into Butler cabin.

Last edited:
I got close on that one. Went to the tournament and had buffets Saturday and Sunday berckmans place badges the year Patrick Reed won. Was greeted by Lynn Swann and Condaleza Rice walking thru the door and actually got into Butler cabin.
My son found out that a relative on his birth father's side has lifetime tickets. Supposedly we're on the list now to get his tickets for 2027 or 28. Hope the old guy hangs in there.

IMG_9188.jpeg

Not currently a member at any country clubs. The one I used to belong to was nice, but nothing close to a top 50 track.

My biggest claim to fame is that I do live pretty close to, and have played at the Deerwood course in Kingwood, TX. This club is famous for a lot of Tin Cup having been shot there, including being the home of the iconic finishing hole at the end of the film. Which is actually something like the 13th hole, and is a par 4, not a par 5. There is a plate in the fairway where McAvoy took all those shots at the green from. Yep, I hit one in the water from there too... Not my actual drive though, which carried past the plate.

This may have been the steal of the auction..

Dallas Country Club - Golf 2-Some with Host and Lunch
  • Winning Bid $623 USD

Must not have gotten much publicity. For half that I might’ve seriously considered…

It generally goes for 8-10k every year on that Harvard auction. I was playing indoor with 3 friends tonight and we were at $8800. That's a Top 10 course and is hard to make a connection to... way easier to get on the #1 Pine Valley

In 2010 I got the chance to attend the U.S. Open with my Dad at Pebble Beach. That course has been on my bucket list ever since, but I've heard it's 500 USD per person, per round excluding carts... so it might have to stay a dream.

Was pretty awesome, I sat behind Tiger as he teed off at the 4th hole. The final round was stacked.

View attachment 1300923
If you want to plan a trip you need to stay at the hotel. It’s pricey either way. Spanish Bay is amazing and a fraction of the cost of PB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom