What xmas gift did you give and get that was a winner? (1 Viewer)

Pencilsmasher

Waiting List
Reaction score
The gift I gave that was most loved was a board game called Kabutu Sumo. Best thing I got was Pro v1 golf balls :)

In-laws gave me cash...
PXL_20240102_215712362.jpg

So I could buy this...
x1Series-main-bg-large_11_1100x.jpg

My kid wanted a Nintendo Wii and I had to search Amazon for one. It now runs daily. Family game night just got much more interesting (and competitive).

My wife and kids got me OnCloud tennis shoes. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. Excellent Christmas gift!

1704240390363.png

Got my parents two months of Factor meals….Nana is tired of cooking.

They are pretty fired up for old people…

Got my wife a vacuum cleaner…this place is a pig sty and she needs stuff like this if it’s ever going to get straightened out.

My in-laws bought me a thingy that you put in your sauce that spins around so you don’t have to stir it with your hands….it sucks unless you are cooking water.

Got my wife a vacuum cleaner…this place is a pig sty and she needs stuff like this if it’s ever going to get straightened out.
This makes it sound like you don’t help clean and straighten things out. I assume that’s not the case but are we still doing phrasing?

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer

This makes it sound like you don’t help clean and straighten things out. I assume that’s not the case but are we still doing phrasing?

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer
I would prefer if she does all the cleaning (and takes care of the kids)…but yah, I do clean sometimes. I do all the cooking and fixing stuff, too.

Is that better?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom