We've all got hot dog rollers. What else? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
So most of us seem to have hot dog rollers. What other cool appliances or food dispensors do people have in their poker room/man caves?

I just bought a hot oil bar top popcorn maker that I plan to put out in my man cave/poker room. I also picked up a pizza maker. Other than that I've got a wall hanging 3 selection Pepsi vending machine. I provide the quarters to get pop out of it but I just think its cool so I use it.

I somehow haven't taken pictures since getting anything up but here's a picture of the Pepsi vending machine before it was mounted on the wall. It holds 48 cans.
IMG_20200920_194411263_HDR.jpg

I posted this in the hotdog thread but here's my hotdog roller sans the bun warmer which is currently sitting underneath the roller.
IMG_20210731_231406443.jpg

The popcorn maker which I have also failed to take actual pictures of :SMH
81QjIR0+R0S._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I have one of these. My son got it and it cooks the perfect pizza and other stuff as well. Hot sandwiches you name it!
Put a couple pieces of bread on it add a few pieces of ham on each piece of bread then put cheese on each on top and when the cheese is melted slap them together with some lettuce and Mayo. Omg is amazing. Bread is nice and toasted
E12E5647-3AE5-4C2E-94C8-ED0069ACED9B.png

This isn’t the exact one we have but I thought I’d share.

I have one of these. My son got it and it cooks the perfect pizza and other stuff as well. Hot sandwiches you name it!
Put a couple pieces of bread on it add a few pieces of ham on each piece of bread then put cheese on each on top and when the cheese is melted slap them together with some lettuce and Mayo. Omg is amazing. Bread is nice and toasted
View attachment 841814
This isn’t the exact one we have but I thought I’d share.
That's just like the one I bought. I think it's called a presto pizzaz

I've considered getting a small popcorn machine but feared all the oil & butter would reek havoc on the tables (and chips and cards).

I've considered getting a small popcorn machine but feared all the oil & butter would reek havoc on the tables (and chips and cards).
Lol, but the nacho cheese sauce doesn't?

Lol, but the nacho cheese sauce doesn't?
hahah - yeah but you don't each the cheese sauce directly with your fingers! Hot dog buns are dry as are the nachos (relatively). Cheese, mustard, dip - all that has potential to do damage, but most folks notice those things on their hands and wipe them off. Oil from movie buttered popcorn (or really greasy chips) is what concerns me - the silent killer that doesn't show it's face until it's on my custom cloth and suede rail lol

hahah - yeah but you don't each the cheese sauce directly with your fingers! Hot dog buns are dry as are the nachos (relatively). Cheese, mustard, dip - all that has potential to do damage, but most folks notice those things on their hands and wipe them off. Oil from movie buttered popcorn (or really greasy chips) is what concerns me - the silent killer that doesn't show it's face until it's on my custom cloth and suede rail lol
You are doing nachos wrong if you aren't getting cheese sauce on your fingers.

FB_IMG_1641497721411.jpg
20211029_192328.jpg

You are doing nachos wrong if you aren't getting cheese sauce on your fingers.

View attachment 841995View attachment 841996

Thanks dude, now I'm hungry :) You're eating that with a napkin because you know it's a big ol' mess, and that's my point. With popcorn, I'm afraid someone will grab a bowl, dig into the oil and then belly up to the table without a second thought. Maybe I'm just nuts lol.

Thanks dude, now I'm hungry :) You're eating that with a napkin because you know it's a big ol' mess, and that's my point. With popcorn, I'm afraid someone will grab a bowl, dig into the oil and then belly up to the table without a second thought. Maybe I'm just nuts lol.
A napkin?!?!

I'm licking every last drop of gooey cheese sauce from these mits. Not wasting it on a NAPKIN?!!

I didn't realize you were one of those distinguished gentleman types :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Edit - just realized there was a napkin in the photos. That's to protect my pants. I (as a fat kid) only have one pair that fits, and didn't want to have to wash them. You can bet I also licked the cheese sauce off said napkin.

Last edited:
I’m with you. I’ll serve hot dogs with mustard (ask me how I know plastic cards actually are washable) but I’d totally draw the line at oily popcorn.

I have never served food at my home game. Drinks are totally allowed, and even encouraged. But food just seems like a bad idea. Then again, we just play for a few hours and don’t take breaks.

As far as oil or butter getting on chips etc I've been thinking about that too and will probably just ask my group to please make sure they wash their hands before returning to play. I have them trained pretty good that after we all eat pizza mid game everyone needs to wash their greasy hands before they even think of touching my chips lol

I have one. No issues. I don’t use the liquid butter though , just packets with solid oil, butter flavoring, and kernels.

You can see it back in the corner.
4272B58B-6D0A-423A-9820-0759086E0B84.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom