We got our new Travelling Circus set into play! (2 Viewers)

Wifey

GEAR LABELS
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Gear has been ruminating on a circus themed set for circus games for quite some time.

He had a CPC set where he wasn't 100% in love with his artwork, but that's OK, he knows a guy.
He has been tweaking and designing the labels on and off for at least a few years if not more.
Josh Kifer was gracious enough to let us debut them at his COTS meetup this year.

Ready to Travel!.JPG Front.jpeg Back.JPG

We had so much fun with them!
We handed out a few buttons as pot sweeteners at the meetup.
@BigLumber was one of those who won a button. He took a great photo of his stack while at the event...I stole that photo and put it here. :)
BigLumber won a pot sweetner button for his very own!.jpeg In Play at COTS.JPG

I will be running a giveaway for some buttons soon, after that I will sell the spares I purchased.
We have enough chips to make some sample sets available for sale at some point if there is enough interest.

what was the original set?
A set he only ever got into play once and never posted about...
He was never happy with the art, so it got shelved for a few years while he figured it out.

what was the original set?
Everything but the $100 was a set on the elephant & crown mold that I ordered from CPC when the mold became available again, several years ago. I had put together artwork for it that didn't really "click" with the mold, and I ended up doing a very similar inlay (properly this time) on a Paulson relabel set later, so for these I wanted a Circus-oriented set (e.g. for circus games) and the "Travelling Circus" made sense since that is kinda what meetups are :)

Oh yeah - The $100 was the Siam Imperia $100 chip from a while back.

Is the potato the All In button?

Nope, it was @BigLumber 's card cap.
Why?
Because Idaho.

He actually brought a bag of potatoes, and they wound up being used as everyone's bounty marker.
Just sharpied the name right on them. (They start showing up on the meetup thread around here)

I think my favorite part of using those potatoes was calling out the all in's..."Tater Danger"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom