For Sale Walk for Farm Animals Charity Raffle: Win Parx Big Stax equity, chips and cards (incl. pre-USPC Kem) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shameless bump, but to entice any who haven't yet donated, i will say that i just received a little tournament coaching email from courage, so obv with my rungood and his skill, i'd say i'm a pretty clear favorite to win the Parx tourney.

again, thanks so much to those of you who have donated. my wife is always impressed by the generosity of a bunch of degenerates. and extra large thanks to PAZ who has give $100 to each and every one of these i've posted (i did a couple over on CT before here some might recall).

and a little farm sanctuary video pr0n. first, a group of goat kids having a blast and then a particular goat - Scribbles - who was rescued and now gets to live a life of luxury at farm sanctuary:

i love Scribbles.

$100 PP coming your way, I'll PM you my addy

Nice to see the animals getting help here too. :)
nitzilla

$100 PP coming your way, I'll PM you my addy

Nice to see the animals getting help here too. :)
nitzilla

In for $20. Sent pp

In for $30, sent directly to her donation page.

you guys are awesome - thank you! i will update the second post with your info.

also please note that the WSOP setups for $100 donations are now exhausted. i didn't think we'd get three $100s so i'm really psyched and i know Jennifer will be as well.

In for $30 - PP sent.

I don't normally do this (FYI every time I see someone ask for a donation to something here, that amount gets added to my end-of-year donations to charities of MY choice) but this one's pretty close to home, you could say. ;)

In for $30 - PP sent.

I don't normally do this (FYI every time I see someone ask for a donation to something here, that amount gets added to my end-of-year donations to charities of MY choice) but this one's pretty close to home, you could say. ;)

thanks, Ben! will mark you down now. i have personally had very little contact with farm animals, despite having lived for nearly 30 years in georgia, but it just tugs at my heartstrings to see these guys and girls having a blast living free on a farm instead of miserable in a box.

fwiw if anyone is near Farm Sanctuary in Watkins Glen, NY or Orland, CA, they have tours all the time and it's a blast to visit, particularly with kids. we've been to Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary in Willow, NY, too, and it's no less impressive and fun.

Live reporting from the tourney?

Yeah I guess I will just use this as a sweat thread. Don't know the rules about phones at the table in Parx tourneys (obv I am tourney pro), but will work it out somehow.

And thanks Jose! Will update second last when I get home!

last day for late sleepers to get a piece of the tourney. this time tomorrow i'll be on my over to parx to get registered.

as noted above, will provide proof of entry and updates (to the extent that they are possible given phone-at-table rules) in this thread. parx upates its poker blog here. they had 263 day 1A entries and 234 day 1B entries. no word on today obviously, but i would bet it will be 300+ and tomorrow is the last one, so it will be a big field of people trying to get their money back from the first one, two, or three entries.

i will say that i just received a little tournament coaching email from courage

With our combined tournament records, this is a lock. :p In for $30, donated on Jennifer's page. Great combo campaign you two!

With our combined tournament records, this is a lock. :p In for $30, donated on Jennifer's page. Great combo campaign you two!

I guess I kind of shamed courage into donating since it would look bad if he didn't believe in his student. Whatever it takes to fund the goats, though.

In for ten, $30 sent via paypal. Bink the tourney, regardless of what courage taught you.

thank you, Dave! i will do my best, but if i pick up pocket deuces and the other guy has pocket threes, not much i can do...

I guess I kind of shamed courage into donating since it would look bad if he didn't believe in his student. Whatever it takes to fund the goats, though.

Now I AM gonna send you an email. :rolleyes:

someone posed an interesting question that i thought merited clarification in the OP, so see below for the added provision. it makes clear that even if the winner determined by the NJ Pick 4 did not donate in time to get a piece of the tournament, the equity will still be given away to someone in the contest.

Clarification: prompted by an emailed question that I hadn't considered, but should have, please note that no matter whether the ultimate winner of the package has donated in time for a piece of the tourney, 10% of my tourney equity will be given away to someone. If the person whose number is drawn in the NJ Pick 4 drawing did not donate in time to receive the piece of my tourney winnings, the winnings will go to the person who did donate in time and whose number is closest to the number drawn. In the event of a tie (equal distance on either side of the drawn number), the tourney winnings will go to the lower number if the number drawn in the NJ Pick 4 is odd and the higher number if the number drawn in the NJ Pick 4 is even.

In for $60, under the wire.

I note two things: (1) I just put Jennifer over her goal and (2) my donation provides a bed for a cow named Eliott.

Which is interesting because (a) I didn't know cows needed beds and (b) Eliott is a strange name.

In for $60, under the wire. I note two things: (1) I just put Jennifer over her goal and (2) my donation provides a bed for a cow named Eliott.

When I got home yesterday, and my wife asked if anything interesting happened at work, my answer was "I fed Sebastian the pig for one month".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom