For Sale Walk for Farm Animals Charity Raffle: Win Parx Big Stax equity, chips and cards (incl. pre-USPC Kem) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for $60, under the wire. I note two things: (1) I just put Jennifer over her goal and (2) my donation provides a bed for a cow named Eliott.

thank you, Eliott! not sure why you'd want to impose that spelling on a poor, unsuspecting cow, but i suppose at least he will have a bed.

One hour countdown to get in on the gambol for the tourney equity! About to register now.

Proof of reg including breakdown of horrible vig. This can't be profitable long term right? But I do it for the goats.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438438645.487090.jpg

Go get em, Jack! Enjoy yourself. Pass your phone around showing off goat pics and mumble to yourself. They'll pay you off.

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Harley in for $30 but courage wants half his winnings bc he reminded him to chip in. I'll leave it to Harley to do the right thing.

Another 10 minute grave period if there are any last minute stragglers.

Here is he starting stack, a mix of BJs and Paulsons.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438441296.831607.jpg

a mix of BJs and Paulsons

Well, at least they share similar labels/inlays. Try not to get chip-snob tilted.

And as much as you like BJ chips, it may behoove you to attempt to amass as many Paulsons as possible....

Well, at least they share similar labels/inlays. Try not to get chip-snob tilted.

And as much as you like BJ chips, it may behoove you to attempt to amass as many Paulsons as possible....

Yeah I dig the BJs and I dig the mixing. Will do my best to donk BJs instead of Paulsons where possible.

Lost v small pot hand one where I flopped top pair bd flush draw and called a flop bet.

No significant pots yet. Had to bet fold QQ on king high flop vs nit villain check raise. Spit in his drink when he was gone though so we're even.

No notable hands. 3 bet a minraise to 6bbs TT pre vs nit she called and I continued on 667dd board for 8bbs she called. 6 turn I bet 12bbs she folded. At about 28k blinds at 100/200/25.

Raised to 600 3bbs AdQc UTGp1 got five callers. Flop A53ccc. Bet 3k get raised by UTGp2 to 7k folds around I flat turn 6c he looks preloaded to fire I bet planning to check call evaluate river. He checks behind. River 9x. I bet 11k he tank folds. Maybe should have bet turn.

3 bet to 1200 pre with KK vs competent hoodie kid. He flats says "I'll gamble". Flop A56r. He checks I bet 1600 he check raises to 3500 I snap fold.

He showed A5hh. But I just won last hand before 15 min break with A9hh on JJ9A5 board. At 36k.

Call raise on button with TJss see flop 4 ways. AsKs9c. Otherwise good player moves in for 11k into pot of 4.5kish. Players behind obv ready to fold. I guess I shouldn't gamble there so I fold. Nitty?

Call raise on button with TJss see flop 4 ways. AsKs9c. Otherwise good player moves in for 11k into pot of 4.5kish. Players behind obv ready to fold. I guess I shouldn't gamble there so I fold. Nitty?

I raise to 1100 over three limpers at 150/300/50. Same shover from above shoves for 11,675 total. He's shoved prob four times in the last 40 min. I have AJcc. I tank fold why am I nit all of a sudden?

I raise to 1100 over three limpers at 150/300/50. Same shover from above shoves for 11,675 total. He's shoved prob four times in the last 40 min. I have AJcc. I tank fold why am I nit all of a sudden?
I'd have been tempted to hang around for the ride earlier four to the flush and a Q away from Broadway. Here I fold unless my stack is getting crippled.

Just ran some numbers. On the hand with the AsKs9c flop your opponent was only 56% to win if they had AK. If they had KK it only vaults to 65%. I think that was a calling opportunity

New loose passive player sits to my right donks it up playing like 50/15 for a couple orbits. I raise to 1200 from SB with two black kings over his limp at 200/400/50 he calls quickly. Flop 863cc. I bet 1600 he calls. Turn Qd. I bet 3k he calls. River Jh. I bet 7k he flats and shows Q6o with no club. Down to 31.3k.

Out. Loose passive guy makes it 1300 in CO at 250/500/50. I make it 3k on button with JJcs. Folds to him and he calls fast. Flop 9TQccc. He checks I bet 5k he raises to 15k insta. I think for about 5 seconds and shove for 29k total. He tanks a long long time. Almost called clock. He calls and turns over Q4o no club. Turn 3h River 4d.

Sorry I couldn't take it home for you guys and the goats :(

Out. Loose passive guy makes it 1300 in CO at 250/500/50. I make it 3k on button with JJcs. Folds to him and he calls fast. Flop 9TQccc. He checks I bet 5k he raises to 15k insta. I think for about 5 seconds and shove for 29k total. He tanks a long long time. Almost called clock. He calls and turns over Q4o no club. Turn 3h River 4d.

Sorry I couldn't take it home for you guys and the goats :(

Thanks for the sweat Jack...

Glad to hear any other critiques of the hands relayed above. I don't play a lot of tournaments so I have a bit to learn I'm sure.

Q6o and Q4o?!?!?

I think I would've lost my shit; looked for it; found it; then smeared it all over his face. Shocking.

Q6o and Q4o?!?!?

I think I would've lost my shit; looked for it; found it; then smeared it all over his face. Shocking.
standard operating procedure for what normally knocks me out of a tourney.

Guy that can't find his own ass with both hands pulling out miracles? Check

Q6o and Q4o?!?!?

The only thing that slightly tilted me is that it was the same guy and after the second hand when I was getting up he said, "I had you number today, buddy." I don't really steam but I did go eat lunch before sitting down for the cash game.

Btw, in the first orbit of the cash game I won a $600 pot off a shortish stack who got it in with AJ against my AK on a AK7Jhhss board. #loltourneys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom