Viking themed chips (1 Viewer)

KatDad

Sitting Out
Reaction score
A couple years back I saw some pretty amazing ceramic Viking themed chips with different symbols for each denom such as a Viking shield, helmet, ship, etc. Very similar to the Egyptians I currently own. Cannot seem to locate the images online any longer. Wondering if any of you are aware of such a set or where to find them if you do?

Cool idea, I love Vikings related movies/TV shows. What would make a good cash set is all of the Viking gods.

Knives and a shield?? Come on man! It's all about the beard!! Embrace the beard!! Go with customs designed around something like this! Lol
Screenshot_20210127-090136_Samsung Internet.jpg

The more gnarly the beard... the better the chip set!! You are also more than welcome to use my beard! Lmao sorry I had to!
Screenshot_20200922-231834_Messages.jpg
ahh... now what an ugly chip design!

Vikings probably never wore helmets with horns on them.
So you are saying there is a chance in my normal everyday attire I would have been accepted amongst my Viking peers? None of these damn fancy beard braiding classes were even necessary... never mind the $5k I spent on my custom Helmet... geeze! Lol

Knives and a shield?? Come on man! It's all about the beard!! Embrace the beard!! Go with customs designed around something like this! Lol
View attachment 623250
The more gnarly the beard... the better the chip set!! You are also more than welcome to use my beard! Lmao sorry I had to!
View attachment 623251ahh... now what an ugly chip design!
That is a pretty epic beard. :tup:

So you are saying there is a chance in my normal everyday attire I would have been accepted amongst my Viking peers? None of these damn fancy beard braiding classes were even necessary... never mind the $5k I spent on my custom Helmet... geeze! Lol

It couldn't hurt to dye your beard blond....

Was it these?:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...e-viking-ceramic-chips-for-limit-games.42501/
The company that made those made this video, but it looks like they’re out of business.
These are awesome! Does anyone here actually have any of these chips? I'm imagining a tribute set done on the 43mm flat ceramic blanks that the Chinese cards mold companies produce for less than 30 cents a chip. Anyone else up for this?

The site listed in the video is no longer operating, so not sure how permission could be obtained to copy them, if that would even be necessary. Another option if none of the actual chips are available would be a re-design that's similar, but not identical.

I see we do have examples here. Read your post. You mentioned something about the denominations not being that great. Maybe we could revise some of them in a re-do.
The 10 and 50 chips just aren’t that useful. If the design could be redone with fractional chips, it would be great. Orange .05, blue .25, maybe?

I think the design makes great use of the full printing available on ceramics. Too bad they couldn’t make it.

The 10 and 50 chips just aren’t that useful. If the design could be redone with fractional chips, it would be great. Orange .05, blue .25, maybe?

I think the design makes great use of the full printing available on ceramics. Too bad they couldn’t make it.
Thanks! I agree. nickel and quarter would be great. So everyone can see these, I'm posting a pic from your other thread, if that's OK. Let me know if not and I'll remove it.

Viking chip designs.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom