Batman Themed Chips (1 Viewer)

Dimmydimdim

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm very new here and I'm looking into possibly designing my own Batman themed poker chips. Looking at subbing out the artwork, but designing the chips. I saw the Mario themed chips on here and loved those. I thought it'd be cool to do something similar with Batman. I love The Dark Knight movies.
I'm checking out Fiverr for the artwork, but any other ideas for getting the art? Also, what are some recommendations on where to design chips and ordering customs? I know BRPro is where the Mario themed ones were ordered. Any help is appreciated!

Tried to edit the post, but was too late... some ideas on what characters on each chip and background ideas? As I said I love the Mario themed ones, so something kinda like that maybe? My initial thought was The Penguin (5c), Robin (25c), The Joker ($1) and Batman ($5).

Just had my artwork done by @yuanasta on Fiverr.
It was a pleasant experience for a price that was more than fair.

Should you contact him, tell him I sent you. ;)
IMG_05032022_164923_(2000_x_1857_pixel).jpg

Great lable designers I personally worked with:
@timinater & @mattross1313

Fun idea! Could be cool to have alfred and/or commissioner Gordon on some buttons, or a dealer button

For a Joker $1, I picture a white chip with green, purple and red tri-moon spots

Just had my artwork done by @yuanasta on Fiverr.
It was a pleasant experience for a price that was more than fair.

Should you contact him, tell him I sent you. ;)
View attachment 874109
Great lable designers I personally worked with:
@timinater & @mattross1313
Thanks for the referral, I'll check them out!

So Dealerbutton should clearly be

https://blog-fluxkompensator.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Batman-Logo.jpg

a yellow puck with the Logo :D
For printing and everything I´d guess ceramics would be the easiest to find custom prints on, but doing something yourself with printed inlays might be even cooler. Depends on what you want in the end :D
I honestly know nothing about printing or printed inlays, I'll have to do some research on the options. I'm guessing printed inlays would be a more expensive, but semi-3d option?

or you could not use any edgespots, which some people say is the way to go with ceramics, and just use something iconic for each character in the backround on the face of the chip.

View attachment 874136
I really like both ideas honestly. Not sure if I want to go with the dark knight theme like this or more cartoon feel. Thanks for your input!

If you do a set you need to have a chip where Harvey facing one way on one side and facing the other way on the other side.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom