View Outside My Window (2 Viewers)

09448674-DBDF-4337-B13B-1912C126F361.jpeg
6D82E948-B2AC-4DFE-86D2-96C9C72CC0E3.jpeg
4C9F8015-B4DC-46ED-AB63-AFDD22851BCB.jpeg

Visiting family around Sandpoint, ID. Counted more than 24 elk out front at dusk.

I started this thread with a post about snow, so I guess it's a little apropos that I udpate it with one!

Denver yesterday: 80's
Denver last night: 40's
Denver right now: 21F

Rooftop weather station data link: akphoto.com/weather

Temps last 24 hours:
Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 8.50.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 8.50.21 AM.png

Current view:
1570718931174.png

Emergency sprinkler system blowout last night :) :

Last edited:
I started this thread with a post about snow, so I guess it's a little apropos that I udpate it with one!

Denver yesterday: 80's
Denver last night: 40's
Denver right now: 21F

Rooftop weather station data link: akphoto.com/weather2

Temps last 24 hours:
View attachment 350873
View attachment 350874

Current view:
View attachment 350871

Emergency sprinkler system blowout last night :) :
Um that doesnt seem normal.... what the hell???? Nothing like sunshine and shorts to snow boots

Um that doesnt seem normal.... what the hell???? Nothing like sunshine and shorts to snow boots

We've had early fall, and even September snowfalls before... but it usually occurs right around 32-33 degrees, barely sticks, and melts in a couple hours. I've been here since 1999, and haven't seen a temperature drop this early before.

Definitely an outlier.

We've had early fall, and even September snowfalls before... but it usually occurs right around 32-33 degrees, barely sticks, and melts in a couple hours. I've been here since 1999, and haven't seen a temperature drop this early before.

Definitely an outlier.
Wow... scary.... here in MD we had something similar on this past Saturday, towards the end of the week we were in the 80s/90s range and dropped down into the low 40s (I went hunting sat morning and froze!)
Kinda crazy!!!!

Here's some trivia for you:
When was the last time Denver had measurable snow in September?

September 2000......!! :(

I haven't viewed the answer yet, but I remember a snowfall in Sept. soon after I moved here (which was "99). I think it was only 1-2 inches.

So I'm going to have to guess 2000, or 2001?

OK, we're headed to Denver on Thursday. I'll give you people five days to get those temps back above 60, OR ELSE!
(or else I'm gonna freeze my ass off, 'cause I only packed short pants...)
We don't need 5 days, this is Denver! It will be in the 60s and sunny tomorrow and all the snow will be gone.

Sounds like global warming
It is a result. Unless you believe that the earth is a static, non moving object with a non-fluid atmosphere, in which case you would expect non-drastic climate changes.

Unfortunately, there are a remarkably large percentage of people that believe that, because science education is dreadfully poor in the United States.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom