View Outside My Window (2 Viewers)

Hmm.. ok if you say so lol

Don’t believe them, movies before the 90s are mostly dogshit. ;) seriously, I always hear about these “classic” movies that are “so much better than stuff today” like blues brothers or caddy shack or whatever that I was too young or too busy playing outside to watch, but they are just hot garbage. I FINALLY tried to watch caddy shack a few years ago, after all the years of playing golf and listening to people use lines from that movie I had to check it out..... it’s horse shit and not funny at all, bill Murray talks in a way that I can’t see how people sit through it for two hours and the jokes feel like something you would read under a Snapple cap. (Do they still make Snapple?). I mean maybe if that’s all you had to watch it was amusing but with all the actual great stuff that has came out in the last 20-30 years most of the crap from the 80s or before just doesn’t stand the test of time. To me anyway, ymmv. ;)

Even one of my favorite movies ever, American Beauty, makes me cringe a little when watching it now vs when I first watched it in 99 ( I think that’s when it came out). We are definitely spoiled as far as the movies and tv shows we watch these days.

Don’t believe them, movies before the 90s are mostly dogshit. ;) seriously, I always hear about these “classic” movies that are “so much better than stuff today” like blues brothers or caddy shack or whatever that I was too young or too busy playing outside to watch, but they are just hot garbage. I FINALLY tried to watch caddy shack a few years ago, after all the years of playing golf and listening to people use lines from that movie I had to check it out..... it’s horse shit and not funny at all, bill Murray talks in a way that I can’t see how people sit through it for two hours and the jokes feel like something you would read under a Snapple cap. (Do they still make Snapple?). I mean maybe if that’s all you had to watch it was amusing but with all the actual great stuff that has came out in the last 20-30 years most of the crap from the 80s or before just doesn’t stand the test of time. To me anyway, ymmv. ;)

Even one of my favorite movies ever, American Beauty, makes me cringe a little when watching it now vs when I first watched it in 99 ( I think that’s when it came out). We are definitely spoiled as far as the movies and tv shows we watch these days.
Lol @Ben8257 said the same thing about some of the older movies. He absolutely does not like caddyshack!

Lol @Ben8257 said the same thing about some of the older movies. He absolutely does not like caddyshack!

Smart man.

Seriously, it’s garbage, and I firmly believe that the majority of people who think it’s funny are just in their feels and tasting the memberberries. A throw away movie like pineapple express has more laughs in the first thirty minutes than CS has in it’s entire run time.

Hot takes from Travis today. ;)

View from my jeep window today! Out doing errands. Pushed 1 vehicle out and pulled another.

20200115_115404.jpg

Back to the Future is an all time favorite! 1985!

Looks like I need to hook you up with a new windshield!! Hit me up if you are ever around Seattle. ;) :D

I only buy 1 a year! Lol.

What is with new glass... I have had several wranglers...

My 2014 I put 3 or 4 new ones in. This happened to 1 of them...
20200120_160819.jpg
20200120_160749.jpg

My 98 that I've had for 6 years is running what I believe to be original!

My 2019 only took a couple months for a chip to turn to a crack!

WOW, seeing those pics of the snow is just crazy to me! Lol

I live in Southern California and it’s too cold for me here :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :laugh::D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom