View Outside My Window (3 Viewers)

You mean Blues Brothers style....
1578505113630.png

I have seen it 200 times and it’s still that good. I remember the crowd gave it a long standing ovation after it was over when it was at the theatre almost 40 years ago. If you know the Amazon song from this past Christmas season everybody needs somebody to Love, you will see the best version ever performed by said Blues Brothers Band. Also referred to as the Good old blues brothers boys band, from Chicago.

Blues Brothers 2000 wasn’t great, but the music was superb. The Turn on Your Lovelight is scorching.

Yeah not a fan haha ben knows what blues brothers is. I think its because its before my time lol...
Casablanca was before my time, but I've seen it at least a dozen times, because it's arguably one of the greatest films ever made.

I may need to start a new thread... "Take Brie to the movies"

Casablanca was before my time, but I've seen it at least a dozen times, because it's arguably one of the greatest films ever made.

I may need to start a new thread... "Take Brie to the movies"
Perhaps thata a good idea lol... what is Casablanca?

There are so many one-liners from these classic movies that have become a part of the lexicon.

It would be interesting to know how many lines from classic movies @FordPickup92 has used without knowing they were originally from a movie she has never seen.
Haha probably quite a few!

View from the door of my job site trailer, new school construction project I’m on. It’s been hovering around -30C (-22F) for the last week but very little snow so far this winter.
1A02CC11-E588-4D85-9A3F-332A6E9DF8D0.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom