Vendor: Drumhoss (2 Viewers)

Little update. We will see how it goes from here
IMG_3828.jpg
IMG_3829.jpg

Posting his address likely helped facilitate that apology... I’m hoping he makes it right, but mods might consider editing the address for the people out there with pitchforks (deservedly wielding nonetheless).

Posting his address likely helped facilitate that apology... I’m hoping he makes it right, but mods might consider editing the address for the people out there with pitchforks (deservedly wielding nonetheless).
I doubt anyone is in deep enough to worry about it that much. His address has been in this thread for a while

I doubt anyone is in deep enough to worry about it that much. His address has been in this thread for a while

Haven’t followed close enough, just catching back up on things here... still, posting someone’s personal home address is generally considered poor taste, even in this context.

I’d probably feel different if i was in the burn pile of people, still, high road and all, I’d say leave that part out.

Haven’t followed close enough, just catching back up on things here... still, posting someone’s personal home address is generally considered poor taste, even in this context.

I’d probably feel different if i was in the burn pile of people, still, high road and all, I’d say leave that part out.
It probably wouldn't hurt to block out the address.

Then again it has been in there for a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom