UPDATE!! Drumhoss (2 Viewers)

Drumhoss

Straight
Reaction score
I'm Sorry,

I have made many bad choices in the last few months which I have no valid excuses for.

To the many people who had place orders with me and have received partial orders or nothing at all, I'm sincerely sorry.

I have avoided reading messages and communicating with with the community to avoid the stress and harassment of a few emails.

My intensions were never to screw anyone over, yet I have done nothing at all to make things right.

This is long overdue and Its time to makes things right.

All outstanding order have been documented and I should have everyone info.

unfortunately this is going to take time to make everything right and will have to work on each case at a time.

Thank you for posting. I have no skin in this, but I'll simply say that I'd like to see two things:

1) You be well & healthy, and make better choices moving forward.

2) All of your customers be made whole, be it through a refund or delivery of promised goods.

Neither is my business. I wish the best for all involved.

Zach,

Not sure what you are going through and it is none of my business. We all have times in life ,that we wish we could avoid or do differently. I know from past experiences that this is not the way you ran your business. I for one appreciate how you have come out to the members and are looking at making it right. We are not sure how each will respond but that is up to each individual. Just know that I personally appreciate you coming forward. That take one hell of a man to admit things like this.

I personally have many things going on in my life and it is sometimes hard but with family and friends and yes, prayers, it all helps.

I will offer that if you ever need to talk it out or want help deciding how to make this all good please pm me your phone number and would be more than Happy to help.

David O

Zach,

Not sure what you are going through and it is none of my business. We all have times in life that we wish we could avoid or do differently. I know from past experiences the this is not the way you ran your business. I for one appreciate how you have come out to the members and are looking at making it right. We are not sure how each will respond but that is up to each. Just know that I personally appreciate you coming forward. That take one hell of a man to admit things like this.

I personally have many things going on in my life and it is sometimes hard but with family and friends and yes, prayers it all helps.

I will offer that if you ever need to talk it out or want help deciding how to make this all good please pm me your phone number and would be more than Happy to help.

David O

@David O ... demonstrating yet again why he's one of our community's finest!

Glad to see you are taking a step in the right direction to make it right.

Takes a lot of balls to come back here. I have messed up a lot in my life too.

I would say that most members here are pretty understanding and IMO everyone deserves a second chance.

This is your chance to make it right!

Everyone makes mistakes. How else do we learn. :)

(I don’t have any horses in this race, BTW, other than being a member of the community).

Meh, I don’t know what happened, but it sounds like other transactions were worse than mine. I wouldn’t let you back if that was the case. Tough pill to swallow when your making the profit you do and your sitting on big funds for several months. I don’t buy your excuse, especially when I saw you logging in posting and ignoring my messages. I didn’t flame you on here due to thinking it was an fluke...

Buyer beware on this guy.

Last edited:
Respect is earned by action. I'm always open to second chances and I hope you work make things right. At least you are addressing the issue and opening up the lines of communication.
Exactly. You still got a lot of money from us. ( nearly $550 from me).
I think you should schedule when you would like to get things done or refund the money. I spent so many hours and a lot of money in this and really would like to get things done. Everybody loves a happy end. It’s up to you.

Last edited:
Exactly. You still got a lot of money from us. ( nearly $550 from me).
I think you should schedule when you would like to get things done or refund the money. I spent so many hours and a lot of money in this and really would like to get things done. Everybody loves a happy end. It’s up to you.
Yep I got lucky I used goods and services on PayPal..

This will happen, I will make it right.

im not here looking for forgiveness or to be accepted back to the community.

All issues will be resolved and I'll be on my way.

All I'm asking for is time, this is something I Unfourtantly can't fix overnight.

This will happen, I will make it right.
im not here looking for forgiveness or to be accepted back to the community.
All issues will be resolved and I'll be on my way.
All I'm asking for is time, this is something I Unfourtantly can't fix overnight.

Okay. I only got one single question: How much time do you need to ship my chips?
Think the best way to show that you want to get things right is to start shipping chips asap. So please post a date. Thanks.

I'm sure we will iron out details on the mirage 5s, but I don't need as many as planned..... after the disappearance, I managed to pick some up

Has anyone heard back?.... I've sent an email with no response. Has not logged in since Feb 25th and no communication to me about making things right

Has anyone heard back?.... I've sent an email with no response. Has not logged in since Feb 25th and no communication to me about making things right

No, to my knowledge no one has......
(I wrote a much longer post/reply but deleted most of it..... just 'cause) :x

:cautious: <<-- this is the way I feel every freakin' day about this....

Not looking good if he has made no contact with anyone since he posted that.
It might be time to file a report.

Email him this and let him know this is your next step.

f0dcd54d-c935-4216-966a-566bb4ba02c5-large16x9_MetroPoliceBadge.jpg

I think he has been given a fair enough chance in my book.
Given enough time to make good on all his outstanding debts? Probably not.
Given enough time to contact all his victims and discuss plans for restitution? Yes.

Drumhoss, if you’re reading, suck it up and face your unpleasant task. Start communicating with people individually. Make plans for repayment that are realistic for you. And start paying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom