User pltrgyst (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomadland

High Hand
Reaction score
Has anybody else had any issues with this user @pltrgyst ? Seems a little angry and hostile at all times. Has been confirmed by several other users privately as well. Thought I would open this up for discussion since his PM to me made it seem like I was a coward; message noted below. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Post edited by Mod to remove PM

Has anybody else had any issues with this user @pltrgyst ? Seems a little angry and hostile at all times. Has been confirmed by several other users privately as well. Thought I would open this up for discussion since his PM to me made it seem like I was a coward; message noted below. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Post edited by Mod to remove PM
Yes

You should handle this privately. Either with the user directly or mods.
Also yes

Last edited by a moderator:
All due respect to your statement, I felt as compelled to share the hostility from that user as much as he was compelled to send that message. Users on here deserve to know who's hostile towards others and who's not.

All due respect to your statement, I felt as compelled to share the hostility from that user as much as he was compelled to send that message. Users on here deserve to know who's hostile towards others and who's not.
No one can see the private message by the way. You have to take a photo if you want us to see it.

Please take down or close your post. If you spoke with others, I would hope that they did not suggest doing something like this.

I have surely been hostile to someone before. But this is a place that I spend a considerable amount of time, a place where I know folks with shared values, a place where there are folk I have broken bread with. I would be antagonized by seeing someone post something like this, especially someone that has limited amount of interaction on said site.

Secondly, this can be dealt with through simple search. Pltr is a veteran of the chipping community and this site. Ultimately, in thousands of interactions and deals, he has posted something cantakerous here or there. You're bound to run into someone you don't agree with or might possibly even describe as angry or hostile, it's the internet.

Either respond to him via PM, detailing that you find his comments unneeded, or block him. If you absolutely feel the need to go further than that, you have plenty of Mods you can report him to.

Please rethink this, and recognize that those in charge of the website have provided you with the proper tools to handle this situation.

Best of luck,
Jeff (Barrie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom