USAnumberWON Official Thread (3 Viewers)

Lose the mirrored sunglasses
Adjust the background so the support legs aren't showing
Look at the camera more or position it to where it appears you're looking at it.
More Obama jokes.

Huhn-huhn, wee-wee, no-no!

20200827_153216.jpg

Lose the mirrored sunglasses
Adjust the background so the support legs aren't showing
Look at the camera more or position it to where it appears you're looking at it.
More Obama jokes.

Oh yes, I have more Obama, Hillary, etc lined up for future videos

So I made my nephew who is a twenty something gamer type watch it and he did laugh at your jokes and thought it was funny, all the one liners and yelling Obama at the end. He did say you sucked at cod, but that it made it better than if you were pro.

@Anthony Martino don't forget Twitch! That's what I use to livestream our MLB COVID league

I have a Twitch channel already. Problem is I can't game and stream at the same time in good quality with my current system

Have a quad core i5-7600k with an 8gb gtx 1080

Was looking at the 12-core Ryzen 3900x but with new gpus and cpus releasing later this year figured I'd wait and get more bang for my buck

Plus gives me time to grow an audience and practice my character with focused videos first

I’d be your foil and start my own stream, but my video game skills are at “stepdad trying to relate to his step kids” level and that’s not entertaining, just sad...

What's fortunate with the character I'm portraying is that I can suck at a game and people would still tune in to watch me fucking up.

So not sure what's going on here, but here is my issue:

In the past when I've uploaded videos to Youtube I've had no issues with quality or sound.

However, on this, the ONE fucking video I actually care about the world seeing, it appears in multiple spots the audio gets choppy or skips out. The video plays perfectly with zero audio issues on my PC.

I had been uploading on my 5G wireless, bur ran a speed test and found out right now the 5G is only uploading at 20 mbps and the normal wifi is actually over 100 mbps.

I have tried uploading via both versions of my wifi and at different times of day. I've restarted my computer and shut off numerous background programs running, etc.

However, every fucking time the video uploads to Youtube, it has the exact same audio drops in the exact same spots throughout, which obviously lowers the impact and quality of my first fucking impression, grrrr.

Now, I had a private video I had shared around with folks that contains the majority of the clip except for the french fry scene and logo at the end.

That video is on Youtube under a private link and it does NOT contain the audio drops at all, despite being the exact same unchanged footage that I compiled with the french fry scene when I made the new video

And again, the clip of the full video on my computer plays fine without any of the audio issues. But after trying 5-6 different times I still encounter the audio drops no matter what I do.

The only thing I can think of is to recompile the full video again and see if the issue still occurs.

Pewdiepie started out making silly videos of him playing video games and then became the most subscribed Youtube channel of all time... so anything is possible man. I DO think you have something here.

What's funny is I can't stand watching PewDiePie, Ninja, NickMercs, etc. they all just make me want to vomit, I don't get the appeal at all. Dr Disprespect makes me chuckle, but I'm more the type to rather play a game than watch someone doing it. Seeing him rage cracks me up, and he certainly gets into his villain character.

Psh, no self respectin’ Murican would dare post French Fries, we need Freedom Fries NOW to counterbalance this oversight.

Victory Fries good sir, for celebrating, uh.........all the....uh....... victories USAnumberWON had playing COD Warzone.

I’d be your foil and start my own stream, but my video game skills are at “stepdad trying to relate to his step kids” level and that’s not entertaining, just sad...

No that's what the kids like to see old guys sucking at video games, there are plenty of pro's, funny guys who suck, that's were its at!!

So not sure what's going on here, but here is my issue:

In the past when I've uploaded videos to Youtube I've had no issues with quality or sound.

However, on this, the ONE fucking video I actually care about the world seeing, it appears in multiple spots the audio gets choppy or skips out. The video plays perfectly with zero audio issues on my PC.

I had been uploading on my 5G wireless, bur ran a speed test and found out right now the 5G is only uploading at 20 mbps and the normal wifi is actually over 100 mbps.

I have tried uploading via both versions of my wifi and at different times of day. I've restarted my computer and shut off numerous background programs running, etc.

However, every fucking time the video uploads to Youtube, it has the exact same audio drops in the exact same spots throughout, which obviously lowers the impact and quality of my first fucking impression, grrrr.

Now, I had a private video I had shared around with folks that contains the majority of the clip except for the french fry scene and logo at the end.

That video is on Youtube under a private link and it does NOT contain the audio drops at all, despite being the exact same unchanged footage that I compiled with the french fry scene when I made the new video

And again, the clip of the full video on my computer plays fine without any of the audio issues. But after trying 5-6 different times I still encounter the audio drops no matter what I do.

The only thing I can think of is to recompile the full video again and see if the issue still occurs.

Ok, I have recompiled the video and re-uploaded and it doesn't seem to have the audio skips like the first one (it's still processing the HD format so we'll see when that's complete)

Provided the issue is fixed I will likely make the original video hidden and make the fixed one live and will ask you all to like, comment and share that one instead if you don't mind.

I'll likely spend some money promoting it on Facebook as well, but didn't want to do that until I had the issue fixed

Let's run duos

I've only played Solos and Quads so far, but add me USAnumberWON and we can hook up some time and play. :)

I think this needs a call in segment.

My 2nd video will be a "game review" (not COD Warzone, but going to be hilarious imo as I warp the actual meaning of the game into something it's not with politics). My 3rd video was going to be a mock interview with an "industry journalist" and I have another game planned for my 4th video that I think will be funny as well, it already has a political feature of sorts you can activate.

alright, past 7pm, gotta get my ass to bed and wake up at 1am to go make that money at PLO

Thanks for all the love and support guys, hopefully will have the sound issue resolved and the version to promote ready sometime Saturday :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom