US/CAN BATCH 5 ADD ONS No new sets. (1 Viewer)

GAME OVER.gif

I have a yellow version (25ct) barrel of the t100 that I’m looking to trade for a white version.

PM me if you wanna trade plz!

Who do these belong to? Slightly different inlay from the public design. I ended up with 19 of them (that I have found so far)

If they are yours and want them, let me know. If nobody claims them, will ship them out as samples to somebody contemplating group buy participation.

F2CDB9B6-49CD-4769-B7DC-3F41EB2370F9.jpeg

Who do these belong to? Slightly different inlay from the public design. I ended up with 19 of them (that I have found so far)

If they are yours and want them, let me know. If nobody claims them, will ship them out as samples to somebody contemplating group buy participation.

View attachment 821877

Hmmmmm, guess I need to check mine now too.

View attachment 821877
This is the first time I have seen these.

View attachment 821877
19? So they weren't all wrapped up together? Sounds to me like a Tina & Co Screw up if they were in the same wrapper with the ones you did order.

I guess we all need to check ours. Wonder if there are any other denominations?

Anyone else's Aria T5k not have the sharpest printing -- a little color bleed on the white?
My other denoms are KILLER awesome. My T5k will definitely work just fine (and goodness, for the price, come on). But...wondering if everyone else's T5k in this batch are like mine.

View attachment 821877
Could we revise the higher denominations to have cash style inlay instead of tournament/no cash value for future group buys? I'd be down for 900 chips if that was the case.

Could we revise the higher denominations to have cash style inlay instead of tournament/no cash value for future group buys? I'd be down for 900 chips if that was the case.
Which higher denoms?
$100, $500, $1,000?

There's a cash set designed up to $100.00 chip.

Which higher denoms?
$100, $500, $1,000?

There's a cash set designed up to $100.00 chip.
Yeah the tournament chips to have cash style inlays. Tournament and no cash value is fine, but I think I'd be better without it and just the regular cash style inlay.
74063.jpg
Or have an option where the cash set can have the higher denomination designs.

Last edited:
Anyone else's Aria T5k not have the sharpest printing -- a little color bleed on the white?
My other denoms are KILLER awesome. My T5k will definitely work just fine (and goodness, for the price, come on). But...wondering if everyone else's T5k in this batch are like mine.
@liftapint The original batch had this issue on the T5K only… not just yours.

Has other more recent batches had the color bleed on the T5k?

This batch 5 add-on is SO close to being wrapped up. So close!!!!!

Has other more recent batches had the color bleed on the T5k?

This batch 5 add-on is SO close to being wrapped up. So close!!!!!
Here's a few from the most recent GB batch. Does this help answer your question? I'm assuming even a tiny bit of bleed is going to be more noticeable on a white base color.

20220129_144823.jpg

20220129_145035.jpg

Yep. When i got more of my $1 chips there were plenty of bleeds like this on the dark/cool color.
Yeah, but this is an extreme close up photo. (the edge pic) When I picked them up out of the rack, I barely noticed it.

I've also noticed this last batch has many less misaligned edges. Like almost none. Much improved from my customs I had made last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom