Upcoming molds......... (31 Viewers)

You told me the 5 "would fuck"... doesth fuck?
1pw1lp.jpg

I expect to get my shipping notice about a week after I take delivery. It has happened for each of the last 3 deliveries I have received.
I didn't even get an email. I received a text message about 30 minutes ago. Usually I receive a text message when the label has been created, but not this time.

Has anyone else had issues where new CPC chips are a tad thicker than before? My new chips are almost unable to fit into the 67.7 racks now. I’ve got to mix-and-match with my old chips to get them to fit. Not a huge issue at all, just an observation

Has anyone else had issues where new CPC chips are a tad thicker than before? My new chips are almost unable to fit into the 67.7 racks now. I’ve got to mix-and-match with my old chips to get them to fit. Not a huge issue at all, just an observation
I think some of this is a bit of extra material at the crisp corners. I remember when I got my tourney set, I had to play the mix and match game with a couple of barrels. Now that they've been in play a bit and the corners get softened, they all fit just fine. Hopefully that's the case for yours as well!

Holy balls. This is a couple of months earlier than I expected.

View attachment 1274855
View attachment 1274871
Damn UPS … all morning long, says my package will be delivered between 8am and 12 noon. Using the UPS app, truck can be seen in town and then in the neighborhood right by us around noon. Now the delivery time says it will arrive by 7pm. Well shit, I need to leave in about 30 minutes for a family gathering. Might not get my chippies today after all.

jackie GIF

Damn UPS … all morning long, says my package will be delivered between 8am and 12 noon. Using the UPS app, truck can be seen in town and then in the neighborhood right by us around noon. Now the delivery time says it will arrive by 7pm. Well shit, I need to leave in about 30 minutes for a family gathering. Might not get my chippies today after all.

jackie GIF
Thats the worst! Someone mentioned they had their order shipped directly to their local office so they could just go pick it up. I hate playing the 'when is it going to get here game'

I think it has to do more with the mold cups wearing down with time. That this happened with CSQ is odd though, because it's one of the newer molds. I know this to happen with DSQ and had it happen less severely with B mold, but was also surprised to see it with my Jockeys too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom