Upcoming molds......... (31 Viewers)

When I win the lottery I'm paying to have the LGK mold remade...or...100 people, $250 per person...we can do this
takemymoney.jpg

I suppose. Without knowing what it would take to make a new press it’s just interesting to me. With all the technology in the world that we have is be curious how much it would cost. I feel like PCFers wound be excited enough to order CPC sets with a new mold or old mold if it became available again that would justify the cost. If that’s the case.
Look how far current orders are backed up as it is. I get the impression he is already doing all the business he can do, or cares to do. So what would be the point in spending money to create a new mold that would only create business that replaces existing business? It wouldn't increase overall annual sales at all, just push orders for other molds out even further, or customers would buy the new mold instead of one of the existing molds he already has.

Jockey mold, tracking number received.

BOOM!

OMG, they arrived 2 days early. They are "available for pick-up" at the post office. Do I want to drive a couple hours over the mountain pass that got dumped with snow last night, and miss the xmas party with my best friends tonight to go pick it up and see the Jockey's NOW? Why yes I do. Waiting until Monday is going to just about kill me :(

OMG, they arrived 2 days early. They are "available for pick-up" at the post office. Do I want to drive a couple hours over the mountain pass that got dumped with snow last night, and miss the xmas party with my best friends tonight to go pick it up and see the Jockey's NOW? Why yes I do. Waiting until Monday is going to just about kill me :(

Thank goodness the post office closes at 10am....already closed, so this trek is not an option. Or else I very well might be on my way over the mountain.

If you are waiting for your avatar flamingo order, you have a lot to be anxious for. Awesome inlay!
Indeed it am! I don’t know how production/shipping works or long each order takes to make, so I’m not sure if I should expect the email any minute (because other jockey orders shipped already), or if it’s possible that it’s still months away.
Anyone have any insight to put my mind at ease? :)

..... so I’m not sure if I should expect the email any minute (because other jockey orders shipped already), or if it’s possible that it’s still months away.
Anyone have any insight to put my mind at ease? :)

Probably days or weeks. KEEP CHECKING OBSESSIVELY, PLAYER!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom