Cancelled LGK Solids - Full Racks (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talrem

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Greetings, Programs!
I'm putting out feelers for a possible (near?) future purchase - LGK solids! I've already purchased a few LGK racks (thanks to @JWC and @chipinla !) but I've decided to purchase more chips that were solids instead of spotted (is that a term?). I'm providing an image of the chips I've found on ChipGuide's website at http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_query.php. My first choice would be chips with inlays, but I would take hot stamp chips if available - I might not be able to pick and choose. It seems like Harrah’s Reno has almost every solid I’m looking for, and the pink, grey, and turquoise chips would have to be stamped-only options.

I don't know if any of these chips are available by the rack, nor do I know how much they would cost if available. I chose three chips for each color should one be more available than another. I also provided the site's reference numbers for each chip.

If anyone knows anything about acquiring these chips, or if you have advice for how to track them down, please let me know. Much appreciated in advance!
36B5FCFC-82B0-4C7D-9C2D-01B4EDC796F2.png

I must cancel this request for these chips.
It looks like I may need to opt for a major spinal surgery in the near future and must foremost prioritize my health.
I‘m hoping all goes well.
Sorry, and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom