Upcoming molds......... (12 Viewers)

Jockey mold, tracking number received.

BOOM!
F6C0B81C-C865-4583-AD97-80589966787C.jpeg

This is such a beautiful strategy to make me wait so long for my first set that I already hate it and have to order another one before the first set has even shipped. Ahhhhhh
I actually made a post about 7 months ago about ordering multiple CPC sets in a row with different molds in order to make it never seem like you’re waiting long… and that’s what I did ha

Do tracking emails come directly from CPC?
Mine didn't.

I actually made a post about 7 months ago about ordering multiple CPC sets in a row with different molds in order to make it never seem like you’re waiting long… and that’s what I did ha

I did this too. I guess it's time to place another order, to keep the strategy working.

I’m sure there are threads about “new” molds but I still don’t understand why there aren’t more being made. Or molds like “Roman” being remade. Is it a lost alien technology??
From memory it's something about the old molds being really worn and would be too costly to recreate the casting tools/die/something.

From memory it's something about the old molds being really worn and would be too costly to recreate the casting tools/die/something.
I suppose. Without knowing what it would take to make a new press it’s just interesting to me. With all the technology in the world that we have is be curious how much it would cost. I feel like PCFers wound be excited enough to order CPC sets with a new mold or old mold if it became available again that would justify the cost. If that’s the case.

I’m 1 for 2 on even getting a tracking number this year. One order just showed up. It was a great surprise
This would be tragic for me, because my UPS guy would just drop the box in the snow at the gate and leave...and I might not even know it was there.
I contacted David and made different arrangements (because that's how my summer delivery came---unannounced).

This would be tragic for me, because my UPS guy would just drop the box in the snow at the gate and leave...and I might not even know it was there.
I contacted David and made different arrangements (because that's how my summer delivery came---unannounced).
I bet you have the most secret home game around haha

I suppose. Without knowing what it would take to make a new press it’s just interesting to me. With all the technology in the world that we have is be curious how much it would cost. I feel like PCFers wound be excited enough to order CPC sets with a new mold or old mold if it became available again that would justify the cost. If that’s the case.
Last we were told, it was over $25,000

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom