Upcoming molds......... (42 Viewers)

Wonder what other molds are coming up. If Jockey and CSQ are in, does that mean HCE is done? FDL is apparently around March. Lcrown and Scrown just finished up not long ago. HHR should be coming up. E&C? Hourglass? I have a B Diamond order in that I placed about 2 months ago. David said most likely 9-12 months from then on that one.

Wonder what other molds are coming up. If Jockey and CSQ are in, does that mean HCE is done? FDL is apparently around March. Lcrown and Scrown just finished up not long ago. HHR should be coming up. E&C? Hourglass? I have a B Diamond order in that I placed about 2 months ago. David said most likely 9-12 months from then on that one.
My B-mold is going in later this month.
Best-mold.

Out for delivery o_O

1638543565670.jpeg

I’ve been going back and forth with what I want to do. This is only one out of the two sets. Do I wait till all arrive for the reveal or just start with these?

Wait, oil them up, and then photograph them. But I wouldn't necessarily wait until the other set arrives. I know I am going to post mine separately.

But I would love to see how the inlay came out ASAP!

I’ve been going back and forth with what I want to do. This is only one out of the two sets. Do I wait till all arrive for the reveal or just start with these?
Better yet, schedule one of those boudoir shoots...have all the chips strategically covering your naughty bits, just go all out.

Sneak peak it is! Although a cloudy day here in PA won’t make for the best natural light :confused I’ll do some close ups on some demons and then oil vs in oiled barrels
Did you get a shipping email from CPC? I have for my last couple orders but haven't yet for this one. However I have like 6 ups packages coming today. It's hard to determine if it's a missed shipping notice from CPC or the wife and her uncontrolled Christmas shopping...

Did you get a shipping email from CPC? I have for my last couple orders but haven't yet for this one. However I have like 6 ups packages coming today. It's hard to determine if it's a missed shipping notice from CPC or the wife and her uncontrolled Christmas shopping...

This was the first email I got. Nothing directly from CPC.
1638545860483.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom