Vendor Sale Upcoming Dia de los Muertos Sale! 15% off October 1, 2020 through October 15, 2020 (4 Viewers)

well, Gene, you picked the right time and the right fan of your chips. I went down to the Tilted Kilt in Orange today and the first girl who waited on me (it was near the end of her shift so she actually left), turns out her boyfriend is a big poker gambler and Halloween is his favorite holiday so I told her about your sale, hopefully you'll be getting an order from the Orange, CA area later on. :)

Also it was brought to my attention I had $1,080 in high value chips (13's and 25's) so I was padding the lower value chips. My long term goal with this set will be that it can adapt to a minimum of three scenarios:

5c/10c (day game)
25c/50c (night game)
50c/$1 (high stakes)

The thought and option is open for a $7 white chip just to have another crazy amount in there. I'd keep them separate from the Show 'em chips but I may order another 100 for my last Matsui rack depending on cost. :)

Last edited:
Are people allowed to go in on orders together to help get the deeper discounts. For example: if several people wanted 43mm sets, could they place one big order to help keep the cost per chip down? @BR Pro Poker

Are people allowed to go in on orders together to help get the deeper discounts. For example: if several people wanted 43mm sets, could they place one big order to help keep the cost per chip down? @BR Pro Poker

I've done that before. What we did was everything gets shipped to one person. You'll have to make sure the discount offsets the reshipping

well, Gene, you picked the right time and the right fan of your chips. I went down to the Tilted Kilt in Orange today and the first girl who waited on me (it was near the end of her shift so she actually left), turns out her boyfriend is a big poker gambler and Halloween is his favorite holiday so I told her about your sale, hopefully you'll be getting an order from the Orange, CA area later on. :)

Also it was brought to my attention I had $1,080 in high value chips (13's and 25's) so I was padding the lower value chips. My long term goal with this set will be that it can adapt to a minimum of three scenarios:

5c/10c (day game)
25c/50c (night game)
50c/$1 (high stakes)

The thought and option is open for a $7 white chip just to have another crazy amount in there. I'd keep them separate from the Show 'em chips but I may order another 100 for my last Matsui rack depending on cost. :)

That's so cool! :hearts:

If I keep the 100 chips, the discount I have is better ($25 off a $100 purchase) but if I do a 200 chip order (and I have two Matsui racks) I would be better off with the 15% discount, oddly enough. I'll have to make a decision tomorrow. If I do, I may throw in a few $7 chips just to have two unique amounts into the mix.

@BR Pro Poker Can you explain how the discount will work when doing custom 43mm DDLM? It won't come off when we checkout, right, because the system doesn't know we're doing DDLMs. Instead, will it be a refund once the order is processed?

If you can just message me the full list of items you'd like to order, I can set you up a special invoice with the discount included. :) That way you don't have to over pay and then be refunded!

Just ordered my DDLM set as my first upgraded set. Been looking around this site for awhile and was debating which avenue to go down but just didn't have the budget. With this deal I still was a little over my budget but I think it'll be worth it in the long run. Thanks @BR Pro Poker !

Yay! I just packed and shipped your order, I hope you enjoy them!

For those of you out of the loop, here's what I'm doing right now.

I currently have in addition to traditional values, a $7 white chip with the phrase "7 de la suerte" or "Siete de la suerte" which is Spanish for "lucky seven"
My orange $13 has been a mainstay, that's staying where it is.

What I will probably do long term:

1. Change the bounty (black) and show 'em (white) to 47mm.
2. Come up with one more cool denomination for 43mm black. (candidates right now are $59, $64 or $77). Since my brown plaques are $100, I probably shouldn't do anything more than that.

That'll give me 3 funky denoms and that should be enough. :)

All this because I originally thought that a Halloween themed set needed a $13 chip.

Last edited:
It is spelled suerte on the email to BR, I committed a typo on this thread. Thanks for notifying me though.
Sorry man, wasn't trying to be a grammar/spelling nazi. Just wanted to make sure because there's no going back!

Sorry man, wasn't trying to be a grammar/spelling nazi. Just wanted to make sure because there's no going back!

Well, I did double-check the email so I'm good to go. :)

Anyways, the $7 chips will have "7 de la suerte" or "Siete de la Suerte" on them, and I figure if I upgrade the bounty and show 'em chips to 47mm, I can have one more denomination, which will either be:

$59 -- 59 is a number I've had in my life since I was 15.
$64 -- this one makes the most sense, it's 2 ^ 6.
$77 -- an offshoot of the lucky $7.

Well, I did double-check the email so I'm good to go. :)

Anyways, the $7 chips will have "7 de la suerte" or "Siete de la Suerte" on them, and I figure if I upgrade the bounty and show 'em chips to 47mm, I can have one more denomination, which will either be:

$59 -- 59 is a number I've had in my life since I was 15.
$64 -- this one makes the most sense, it's 2 ^ 6.
$77 -- an offshoot of the lucky $7.

Interesting, I’ve never heard of this idea!

I just couldn’t help myself, had to get another rack of 5 cent yellows. And a few more racks.
714D877D-4ECC-4480-BEBC-96A68F93F404.gif

Interesting, I’ve never heard of this idea!

My original idea was that since this chip set was Halloween themed, I was going to include the orange chip as a $13 chip, and it was very well received (I mean it's so obvious, right?). But with this sale and nine chip designs to choose from, you really don't need more than five or six but the designs are cool af, so why not go for it?

Basically what I'm going to do is have 3 odd values: the white chip will be worth $7, the orange chip will be $13 and the black will be one of those three values, I'm leaning towards $64.

how do the colours hold up? With such bright vibrant colours will they start to fade and wear after regular use? Any long time DDLM have any insight?

Yep, you read it right! We received a lot of questions about any upcoming sales on the DDLM chips after we did the NJ sale, so we figured 'what better time than a pre-Halloween/Dia de los Muertos sale'!?

The sale has not started yet. We just wanted to give you all the heads up here on PCF since we'll be rolling out social media posts & email marketing to generate interest in the sale as well. We often get asked if we'll honor a sale after it's over, so we wanted to give ample time to prepare so that no one misses out! Sale starts this Thursday October 1st at midnight PDT and ends Thursday October 15, 2020 at 11:59pm PDT.

15% off applies to ALL Muertos products. This includes: Muertos stock chips, Muertos semi-custom chips, Muertos bundle sets, Muertos dealer buttons, Muertos plaques and Muertos bounty chips. Discount will be automatically applied in your shopping cart once the sale is live. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.

We have been working hard to ensure we have plenty of stock Muertos chips printed up in preparation for the sale, so stock Muertos items will ship out from our shop within 1-2 business days! Semi-custom orders will take between 1 and 2 weeks to ship, which still gives you enough time to receive them before the 31st for any Halloween weekend games. :nailbite:

We have also started sending out email newsletters, so if you haven't signed up, do it here: https://brpropoker.com/pages/email-newsletter-signup

We'll be sending out reminder emails during the sale so that's the best way to stay updated!

Thanks!
-Kristil & Gene

Just signed up for the newsletter. I think when you have your next discount I'll order a 1 table, 43 mm Parks and Rec set. Because..........WTFN

Oh boy, well, I'm going to kick myself for doing this but I'm now making this set 800 43mm chips + 100 47mm chips, including bonus chips for high hand and good luck chips for bad beat jackpots. I hope you guys are happy. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom