Vendor Sale Upcoming Dia de los Muertos Sale! 15% off October 1, 2020 through October 15, 2020 (2 Viewers)

BR Pro Poker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, you read it right! We received a lot of questions about any upcoming sales on the DDLM chips after we did the NJ sale, so we figured 'what better time than a pre-Halloween/Dia de los Muertos sale'!?

The sale has not started yet. We just wanted to give you all the heads up here on PCF since we'll be rolling out social media posts & email marketing to generate interest in the sale as well. We often get asked if we'll honor a sale after it's over, so we wanted to give ample time to prepare so that no one misses out! Sale starts this Thursday October 1st at midnight PDT and ends Thursday October 15, 2020 at 11:59pm PDT.

15% off applies to ALL Muertos products. This includes: Muertos stock chips, Muertos semi-custom chips, Muertos bundle sets, Muertos dealer buttons, Muertos plaques and Muertos bounty chips. Discount will be automatically applied in your shopping cart once the sale is live. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.

We have been working hard to ensure we have plenty of stock Muertos chips printed up in preparation for the sale, so stock Muertos items will ship out from our shop within 1-2 business days! Semi-custom orders will take between 1 and 2 weeks to ship, which still gives you enough time to receive them before the 31st for any Halloween weekend games. :nailbite:

We have also started sending out email newsletters, so if you haven't signed up, do it here: https://brpropoker.com/pages/email-newsletter-signup

We'll be sending out reminder emails during the sale so that's the best way to stay updated!

Thanks!
-Kristil & Gene

If anyone is on the fence about these chips, 15% off is an awesome deal. I love mine!
A3ACFB5A-1387-4532-AA2F-4081AB6197A7.jpeg

I know nothing of ceramics but I've read the Tiki's are a nice chip. Can anyone tell me how these might compare? Are they basically the same chip with a different design?

I know nothing of ceramics but I've read the Tiki's are a nice chip. Can anyone tell me how these might compare? Are they basically the same chip with a different design?
Ceramics are indestructible pieces of art. They sound and feel different from Paulsons, but it's not a bad thing. DDLMs are just georgous and totally fun to play with.

I love the feel, smooth... but still has an extremely light texture to them...like a 800 or 1000 grit sandpaper.
As for the sound, watch this video....all the ceramics youll ever want to hear! :LOL: :laugh:

Ceramics are indestructible pieces of art. They sound and feel different from Paulsons, but it's not a bad thing. DDLMs are just georgous and totally fun to play with.

That's great, I've played with ceramics at The Palms (I think it was The Palms) close to 20 years ago and I remember liking them. Thinking of building a banger set to use every once in a while for tournaments. I don't really need one, but I kind of want one. Not a huge fan of the designs available but they're neat.

That's great, I've played with ceramics at The Palms (I think it was The Palms) close to 20 years ago and I remember liking them. Thinking of building a banger set to use every once in a while for tournaments. I don't really need one, but I kind of want one. Not a huge fan of the designs available but they're neat.

The orange is a little muted in relation to the yellow.

Message me if you want 43mm during the sale - it won't be one of the automatic discounted items since we just have them listed under custom 43mm, but if you want Muertos on 43mm we'll give the discount! :)

I was about to ask about that, because I might add another 100 chips to the roster. :) Thank you for clarifying!

It is but it's really not that bad. Wicked Spades and Tiki Kings have a somewhat darker orange. I seriously may increase my orange $13 chip count from 35 to 55 after this though, that discount is hard to pass up.

seriously, those of you who want the 43's, do an orange $13 chip, you won't regret it. :)

I currently have:

5c -- 100
25c -- 80
50c -- 60 (I know I shouldn't combine the 25c and 50c but the wedding chips rule)
$1 -- 120
$5 -- 80
$13 -- 35
$25 -- 25
Bounty -- 20
Show 'em -- 20
$100 plaques -- 12

I'll probably end up doing this:

5c -- keep at 100
25c -- 100 (+20)
50c -- 80 (+20)
$1 -- 160 (+40)
$5 -- 80
$13 -- 55 (+20)
$25 -- 25

The other option would be to add 20 to the $5 chip and leave the 50c alone. Either way seems to work.

Last edited:

Here's what I can tell you as someone who bought a set of Wicked Spades and bought a set of DDLM and bought a sample set of Tiki Kings (Literally my mom despised the Tiki Kings to a point where I had to promise her I wouldn't buy those)

The DDLM is a fun set. The one thing I like about it is that the Tiki Kings only have seven colors to choose from and seven designs, and the DDLM has nine different designs, all of which are kinda fun and not too cartoonish or childish. They're something to add fun to a Halloween themed game.

This needs to be pointed out. The Tiki Kings and the Wicked Spades both have a deep orange like a pumpkin orange whereas the DDLM have a medium orange, almost like an orange-yellow color. Still it's easy enough to distinguish from the others, and the dirty stacks like pink and purple are defined enough in color to make it stand out.

My recommendation is to pay extra and opt for the
43mm glowing text.gif
customs then ask for the DDLM's. It just looks that much better. :)

My DDLMs are my lone ceramic set in a sea of Paulsons. I have them because I love 43mm and, unless I've got a gold brick somewhere, building a Paulson IHC 43mm set isn't happening until I'm retired. But I also think their artwork is unique and awesome.

Ceramics truly shine when you want full custom artwork that's full-faced and georgous. DDLM just happened to be too beautiful to pass up for me.

If the orange isn’t deep enough for you, skip the yellow $5,000 and get their 5k plaques instead. They’re great!

Just a few notes on the Muertos chips & ordering, based on questions I've been asked:

-If you will be ordering 43mm, you can choose any denominations because it falls under custom pricing, so there is no additional upcharge to do semi-custom denominations on the 43mm. You can view 43mm pricing here:
https://brpropoker.com/collections/custom-chips/products/custom-poker-chip-43mm

-The above pricing, as well as all stock & semi-custom pricing is based on total quantity ordered (all denominations combined). Do not add each denomination to your cart separately, or you will be over-charged. This is an important one as I've seen customers do this before and you will not get the right price per chip on your set. For example, if you are ordering a 500 chip set, enter '500' in the quantity box. In the 'denomination breakdown' text box, you will enter your full breakdown such as "100x pink 25cent chips, 25x green 50cent chips", and so on. That way the website will apply the 500+ pricing to ALL 500 chips. :)

-Due to the contract with the artist, we are NOT able to create custom colors for this set. We also cannot swap the Muertos images - the base design of each chip has to stay exactly as they were designed, the only thing that can change is the denomination. This goes for any chip size. We cannot darken or lighten shades of color either.

-We list our minimum as 25 chips per design - this is required for any 43mm, as well as any semi-custom denoms (39mm included). If you ask nicely, we can do 20 per denom if needed. ;) Stock 39mm Muertos have NO MINIMUM! Stock colors/denoms are: pink NCV, blue 25cent, white $1, red $5, green $25, black $100, purple $500, orange $1000, and yellow $5000.

-The discounted pricing WILL NOT BE HONORED after October 15th. We will accept order add-ons ONLY UNTIL OCTOBER 15th with the discounted pricing. Please note that adding to your order at a later date may delay shipping of your order. If you miss this sale, you'll just have to wait until the next one! ;)

Just a few notes on the Muertos chips & ordering, based on questions I've been asked:

-If you will be ordering 43mm, you can choose any denominations because it falls under custom pricing, so there is no additional upcharge to do semi-custom denominations on the 43mm. You can view 43mm pricing here:
https://brpropoker.com/collections/custom-chips/products/custom-poker-chip-43mm

-The above pricing, as well as all stock & semi-custom pricing is based on total quantity ordered (all denominations combined). Do not add each denomination to your cart separately, or you will be over-charged. This is an important one as I've seen customers do this before and you will not get the right price per chip on your set. For example, if you are ordering a 500 chip set, enter '500' in the quantity box. In the 'denomination breakdown' text box, you will enter your full breakdown such as "100x pink 25cent chips, 25x green 50cent chips", and so on. That way the website will apply the 500+ pricing to ALL 500 chips. :)

-Due to the contract with the artist, we are NOT able to create custom colors for this set. We also cannot swap the Muertos images - the base design of each chip has to stay exactly as they were designed, the only thing that can change is the denomination. This goes for any chip size. We cannot darken or lighten shades of color either.

-We list our minimum as 25 chips per design - this is required for any 43mm, as well as any semi-custom denoms (39mm included). If you ask nicely, we can do 20 per denom if needed. ;)Stock 39mm Muertos have NO MINIMUM! Stock colors/denoms are: pink NCV, blue 25cent, white $1, red $5, green $25, black $100, purple $500, orange $1000, and yellow $5000.

-The discounted pricing WILL NOT BE HONORED after October 15th. We will accept order add-ons ONLY UNTIL OCTOBER 15th with the discounted pricing. Please note that adding to your order at a later date may delay shipping of your order. If you miss this sale, you'll just have to wait until the next one! ;)

In my state, 17% of mail-in primary ballots were rejected b/c people couldn't follow the simple direction of "make sure to sign your ballot". I hope I'm the only one ordering chips from NJ b/c otherwise, you're gonna get a lotta messed up orders :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom