Unreal con man story (1 Viewer)

snooptodd

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Pretty entertaining. Even better, I fell down the rabbit hole of Nolan's website which happens to me once every so often. I don't keep up with it regularly, so it's nice to every now and again run into a sweet story I'd missed.

This time it was the story of how Peter Falcone conned him out of $37,000 in parts One, Two, and Three.

People really believe that shit?

Btw I have a copy of Bentaxs book on how to win P* pcf tournaments. Send me $5k and I'll lend it to you.

People really believe that shit?

Btw I have a copy of Bentaxs book on how to win P* pcf tournaments. Send me $5k and I'll lend it to you.

Did you read volume two yet, "How to run up a seemingly insurmountable lead in a crazy rebuy tournament and then proceed to get surmounted" :)

Gratuitous pic of me and No Dal. My CT hat on and signature stalker stare.

meandnd.jpg

"No gimmicks, no hidden fees, no scam, and no risk."

Sounds legit. I can't go wrong.

Did you read volume two yet, "How to run up a seemingly insurmountable lead in a crazy rebuy tournament and then proceed to get surmounted" :)
Surprisingly, that one hasn't made the best-sellers list yet.

Pretty entertaining. Even better, I fell down the rabbit hole of Nolan's website which happens to me once every so often. I don't keep up with it regularly, so it's nice to every now and again run into a sweet story I'd missed.

This time it was the story of how Peter Falcone conned him out of $37,000 in parts One, Two, and Three.

That's a great read. Even links to his page on Poker Fraud Alert.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom