Trying to get ahold of Greg @ Chiptalk (1 Viewer)

RussB42

Flush
Reaction score
I need to talk to Greg fm Chiptalk.

Can't access Chiptalk, so if anyone knows how I can talk to him I will appreciate it.
Thanks

Yes, Ten

I'll try that.
Is he a member here ?

0CFB235B-4077-42B9-ACF0-43E4BAB80E75.jpeg

If someone wants to PM about the backstory I’d be intrigued. Seems like a good story or at least a funny (now that it’s over) one.

lol, been so long....not sure exactly. >$100 I believe. Anyone remember this??

(I don't truly care fwiw....just a joke b/c his screen name was the ten percenter)

...also his avatar was epic. Paulsons turned into glasses if IIRC.

Loved it there while I did. Love it here for the foreseeable future. Love the hobby forever!

Last edited:
Being part of the original Paulson Pharaohs group buy on ChipTalk I had a few conversations with Greg/Ten back then. Seemed like a decent fellow. That was a terrific website during the early years so it is a shame that it was mismanaged into near oblivion. But man, did us Blue Wallers pick a fantastic landing spot here @PCF !

Edit: Total oblivion. For the heck of it I just did a search for the CT website to see if my log in credentials still work. The site doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:
CT and all the resources and history and documentation are gone sadly. Hope there is a backup saved somewhere and it is brought into the light at some point.

CT and all the resources and history and documentation are gone sadly. Hope there is a backup saved somewhere and it is brought into the light at some point.
Wayback Machine has bits and pieces archived, but a lot is missing.

Greg, was a very nice person. Other problems just got in the way, and CT suffered because of it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom