New member from Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Aggie930

Waiting List
Reaction score
Actually registered about a year ago, but never posted. I tried posting today and hit a roadblock, so I'm posting now to help get the count up.

I used to frequent Chiptalk and bought a set of PCAs for a home game that didn't materialize. Found some other and giving it a go again. We will be playing 25c/50c and was trying to buy some solids / startburst for fracs (would love the yellow PCA 25c - but might be sold) and I cannot post or message.

I also have several custom sets that have been living in my head for over a decade. Hopefully those start seeing the light of day.

We all know by your name that your heart is still in Texas
Lived in Dallas area for fourteen years after tamu. I graduated in 93 and Aggie93 has been my username since the internet started. A Porsche 930 was my present for moving to Pittsburgh so I added the zero.

I tell people here after being a cowboy's fan in late 70s, Pittsburgh is the last place I thought I'd live. It took a while to adjust, but I've grown to enjoy it. I don't think I could deal with Dallas summer's or traffic again.

Welcome, I guess we are nearly neighbors(Well when I move into the new house in December)! I'm just south of cranberry by knob hill park.

Howdy from Texas! I'll be making my move to the Burgh in about 3 years and 6 months!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom