Hello from BC (1 Viewer)

MayorMcPickle

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. My name’s Daniel, and I’m new to this forum. I have been out of the poker chip game for some time now, and haven’t made any purchases of chips in over a decade. I have a soft spot for Paulson chips, especially chalky/razor sharp secondary chips. I’ve had a few small sets in the past, but due to life circumstances at the time, had to let them go. The last two sets I had to part with were a small Aztar collection of 25/100 chips that I used for a 25c/50c cash game, and a somewhat more attractive Bahamia secondary set used for tournament play.

This is not a solicitation for purchasing, but my hopes for this forum are opportunities to get involved in a new 300/500 chip set, and maybe purchase some barrels of secondary chips for shuffling at home.

Thanks for having me, and I hope to get to know some of you better as time goes on!

-Daniel

Welcome Daniel! There is indeed, a thriving community of degenerate chippers in the Vancouver area!

Welcome to PCF Daniel! No shortage of chalky Paulsons here, though perhaps they're priced higher than you may be used to from back then. See you around the forum, and I'm betting I'll see you in the next TheChipRoom sale thread

I cannot wait to get my hands on a playable set of secondary chips. Until then, I’m going to keep my eyes open for a barrel of something crisp and shuffle-worthy. Paulsons are worth waiting for, in my experience. Do miss me those Bahamia chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom