SOLD TRK Mania II: 600 chips + case (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pretty sad thing to be posting @Windwalker. You know, for a little bit, I actually thought you might be turning a new leaf but it seems as though I’m very wrong in my assessment.

When something is truly “all good,” everyone knows it without having to be told. If your upset about the price you paid for chips, you need to look no further than the mirror. Whether or not you want to believe it, in my opinion, YOU almost single handedly are responsible for the prices of chips these days.

So here we are again in the midst of another WW conundrum. I think if you invested in some “humility” @Windwalker, you may actually become a “rich” person someday.

Not that there is any benefit for Krish to turn this leaf. For what? To establish a genuine connection with PCF members? Quite evident that there is no real interest in anything of that nature. Surely an argument is going to be made against that. One dollar rack sales, lottery sales to purchase at insanely low prices, golden ticket sales, giving a PCF member a ride on a chartered flight, so on and so forth. At the end of the day, none of that was ever done to provide added value to the community. Hell, not even $1 donated towards a cause that was aimed at helping a bunch of PCF members that just got scammed by some scumbag. Not one red penny. Ya, not so sure about this whole hero thing.

On one hand, you've got yourself a couple hundred people that are really enjoying their chipping journey and all that comes with it. Meeting up with people and feeling like this isn't just about accumulating clay discs but also about establishing some great relationships. The kind of relationships where you open your mailbox and find a surprise gift absolutely no reason whatsoever but to say, "you're awesome, this is for you." Sometimes not even that. Just to rub shoulders at the table during a meetup and toast to a good time.

All we have here is a textbook case of, "everybody look at me." Threads created left right and center with only one intention, to remain the center of attention. A circus that involves constant ludicrous acts and statements that aim to keep the spotlight on its ringmaster. It's just one big freak show where forum members, AKA the audience, can constantly be reminded of their peasantry. Keep in mind, anytime the audience has something to say that same ringmaster just lashes out with a sophisticated essay of sorts to make sure they understand their place and to shut the f$*k up in order to realize who's show this is.

It's pathetic to say the least. Worst circus I've ever seen. One I wouldn't even bother giving a one star rating if the option were available.

For the love of all that’s holy, please do yourself and the community a favor and shove a cactus where it rightly belongs. Good lord, the audacity on you to constantly berate people of the community. Grow up man. You’re nearly 50 and still behaving like a 15 year old who truly believes in his invincible super power. Seriously, grow up. You’re not a superhero to chipping, you’re not Batman savior almighty who does people favors and brings us all together. Matter of fact, quite the opposite with remarks such as the one above. Good lord.
Berating people from the community? Wow, that's fresh coming from you.

Indeed, auction is still live. Final day bump!

Attachments

• bump.gif
    bump.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 57

Ah I see. In other words what you’re saying is, we aren’t allowed to call someone out or voice our own opinion in response to someone talking down to others? Interesting point. Interesting to see that you keep track of this stuff though. Does my existence on here cause you to do so?

Ah I see. In other words what you’re saying is, we aren’t allowed to call someone out or voice our own opinion in response to someone talking down to others? Interesting point. Interesting to see that you keep track of this stuff though. Does my existence on here cause you to do so?
Not at all — I just remember that comment well and I'm going to call out hypocrisy when I see it.

You can definitely call someone out for speaking down to others, but I'd suggest telling them to go and stick a cactus up their arse is just as bad.

Like I said, I'm just calling out hypocrisy.

Nah, I think Dan like to bid up things I’m interested in because he’s a dick and then say “oh you can have it”. This is the 5th of 6th time in a year. I don’t mind paying the amount, but I’m pretty sure he does it to just drive up the price. All good, though. I’ll happy mill them to extend my Normandie set.

E6480D63-348A-4C05-8CAF-17C774B1CD01.jpeg

Just saying….:unsure:

I’ve never had a reputation for being a hypocrite if that’s what you’re calling me. I will hold myself accountable if I was involved in a discussion regarding NAGB’s that spiraled and ended up in some misunderstandings. Have no problem apologizing for a mistake I’ve made, if that’s what occurred. I can’t recall the context of that entire convo but if that’s the case, my bad.

Never been a hypocrite and never will be. I wasn’t raised that way. This case in this thread is totally different and you’re comparing apples to oranges. Krish calling someone a dick, prancing around the forum talking down to people with the intent on always providing why he’s right and they are wrong is the issue at hand here. You can defend it by calling me a hypocrite all you want but it’s 1) untrue and 2) baseless.

I think my track record here speaks for itself. I’ve built some awesome relationships and have good good friends from here. I don’t piss all over people and always point the finger at them just because I have unlimited funds in my bank account. Huge difference here my friend.

I’ve never had a reputation for being a hypocrite if that’s what you’re calling me. I will hold myself accountable if I was involved in a discussion regarding NAGB’s that spiraled and ended up in some misunderstandings. Have no problem apologizing for a mistake I’ve made, if that’s what occurred. I can’t recall the context of that entire convo but if that’s the case, my bad.

Never been a hypocrite and never will be. I wasn’t raised that way. This case in this thread is totally different and you’re comparing apples to oranges. Krish calling someone a dick, prancing around the forum talking down to people with the intent on always providing why he’s right and they are wrong is the issue at hand here. You can defend it by calling me a hypocrite all you want but it’s 1) untrue and 2) baseless.

I think my track record here speaks for itself. I’ve built some awesome relationships and have good good friends from here. I don’t piss all over people and always point the finger at them just because I have unlimited funds in my bank account. Huge difference here my friend.
Not saying that you're a hypocrite or have been raised as such — I'm just pointing out what I deem to be hypocrisy in a particular circumstance, that's all.

Not saying that you're a hypocrite or have been raised as such — I'm just pointing out what I deem to be hypocrisy in a particular circumstance, that's all.

Apologies if it appeared that way. Sometimes when speaking online, things can be misconstrued or misunderstood from the beginning.

Telling Krish to shove a cactus up his ass was warranted as a result of him repeatedly being the perpetrator of talking to people as if they are beneath him. Money can buy you a whole lot of things but it sure as hell can’t buy you class.

Apologies if it appeared that way. Sometimes when speaking online, things can be misconstrued or misunderstood from the beginning.

Telling Krish to shove a cactus up his ass was warranted as a result of him repeatedly being the perpetrator of talking to people as if they are beneath him. Money can buy you a whole lot of things but it sure as hell can’t buy you class.
Completely agree that things are easily misconstrued, so all good and let's leave it at that.

Apologies on my behalf @Daniel Albarran — I don't think this thread needed any free bumps anyway!

I’ll say this for Zaki, he spearheaded a drive for several of us that got scammed out of $20K+. He didn’t know the majority of us, yet he he used his own time, money, and effort to try to make things better for a bunch of people that took a bad beat. I won’t forget that generosity, and I hope others don’t forget either.

Video of Danny and Krish meeting in real life
View attachment 906182
Naaa. When we met in RL is when I took him out of a tourney in 2 hands! Haha. And seeing some of those videos his poker skills haven’t improved much. I’ve been quiet but couldn’t resist that one!! Lol.

Nah, I think Dan like to bid up things I’m interested in because he’s a dick and then say “oh you can have it”. This is the 5th of 6th time in a year. I don’t mind paying the amount, but I’m pretty sure he does it to just drive up the price. All good, though. I’ll happy mill them to extend my Normandie set.
That’s quite the public accusation to put up. Do you have one ounce of proof that I’ve done that to you? Or do you simply have the attitude that if your interested in something the rest of us should stand back and let you have it?? If that’s how it works I shouldn’t have to be looking for the limited number of things I am. Always gotta be some tantrum/drama with you eh? I haven’t spoke I’ll of you here kindly give the same courtesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.