SOLD TRK Mania IV: 600 chips + case (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Albarran

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Jul 10, 2022
AUCTION ENDS AT
7:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$656
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$10
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. PayPal G&S
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
Other (see below)
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Up for auction: 600 TRKs and a wooden case.

200 $20 Blacks with Sutters Gold spots (8.4 grs)
200 $50 Oranges with Sahara Turquoise spots (8.7 grs)
200 $100 Reds with Light Blue spots (7.9 grs)

Blacks and Oranges are in good shape, they stand on edge. All Reds have rounded edges, stamps are fully worn.

I ship worldwide through DHL. USA and Canada costs approx. 120-130 USD. You'll get them in less than a week, in some cases the very next day. Rest of the world buyers, please ask me for a quote.

I'm glad to answer any questions, happy bidding!

Attachments

• Case 1.jpg
    Case 1.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 252
  • Case 5d.jpg
    Case 5d.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 270
  • Case 5c.jpg
    Case 5c.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Case 5b.jpg
    Case 5b.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 232
  • Case 5a.jpg
    Case 5a.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 227
  • Case 4d.jpg
    Case 4d.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Case 4c.jpg
    Case 4c.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 238
  • Case 4b.jpg
    Case 4b.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Case 4a.jpg
    Case 4a.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 229
  • Case 3d.jpg
    Case 3d.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Case 3c.jpg
    Case 3c.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 216
  • Case 3b.jpg
    Case 3b.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Case 3a.jpg
    Case 3a.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Case 2.jpg
    Case 2.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 253
Whomever wins this auction, it’s could really use a few barrels of the black or orange chips(maybe both?)!

Happy to negotiate!

Please do not mill duuuuuuuude. Keep them original with the fancy stamp and old school denoms. They are the best!

Where are they from? That stamp is lame and if it doesn’t have some sort of significant historical meaning I’d be doing the chips a favor!

I’m very against milling historical chips, but some dudes old custom set…. Get the machine warmed up @Josh Kifer!

Where are they from? That stamp is lame and if it doesn’t have some sort of significant historical meaning I’d be doing the chips a favor!

I’m very against milling historical chips, but some dudes old custom set…. Get the machine warmed up @Josh Kifer!
The machine is always warm and ready.

The information I got "The only information I can find on these chips is the name Pedro Flores Gomez and being ordered in 1971. I am not sure if these are personal chips, from an approved card room, or from an illegal club."

Gives you guys something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.