SOLD TRK Mania II: 600 chips + case (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wont be able to mill out all of the black numbers on the blue and pink
Can we call those serial numbers? Because considering that they're only on the highest denomination chips and that its the only reasonable explanation, I think that's what they are. Which make them unique and thus cool and thus worth more, in my mind. This isn't like some sharpie on the edges.

You wont be able to mill out all of the black numbers on the blue and pink
You'd have a few outside the lines, but one inch and bumped down towards that edge, I think most would be successful. Or could see if 1 1/8 RHC would get it covered and leave enough to feel natural on the mold. Might be doable.

Most are very close. If @Josh Kifer can pull it off, my hat's off.

Attachments

• IMG_20220503_160403.jpg
    IMG_20220503_160403.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 103
Nah, I think Dan like to bid up things I’m interested in because he’s a dick and then say “oh you can have it”. This is the 5th of 6th time in a year. I don’t mind paying the amount, but I’m pretty sure he does it to just drive up the price. All good, though. I’ll happy mill them to extend my Normandie set.

Nah, I think Dan like to bid up things I’m interested in because he’s a dick and then say “oh you can have it”. This is the 5th of 6th time in a year. I don’t mind paying the amount, but I’m pretty sure he does it to just drive up the price. All good, though. I’ll happy mill them to extend my Normandie set.
Right. I'm sure everybody watching this one has been thinking that he's the dick.

Pretty sure this violates a rule. Not as bad as threatening to bitch slap someone, but still…

Pretty sure this violates a rule. Not as bad as threatening to bitch slap someone, but still…
Naaa Its a weak attempt... I've been called worse, and by better......

What I am certain of is I've not slung names nor bid more than I was willing to pay.......

Don't be mad WW that you think I set a trap that you got caught up in.......... I'll stop here and let you pay for your purchase and be happy you "beat" me. If that's what it was about.....................

Dick,,,,, Short for Richard?? That was my Grandfather. :as::ks::qs::js::ts:

Naaa Its a weak attempt... I've been called worse, and by better......

What I am certain of is I've not slung names nor bid more than I was willing to pay.......

Don't be mad WW that you think I set a trap that you got caught up in.......... I'll stop here and let you pay for your purchase and be happy you "beat" me. If that's what it was about.....................

Dick,,,,, Short for Richard?? That was my Grandfather. :as::ks::qs::js::ts:
I’m your line of work, you’ve likely had literal poo sling at you.

I’m your line of work, you’ve likely had literal poo sling at you.
Thankfully. In 30 years no literal poo!! Hahaha. Have had some shit themselves tho!! Hahaha!
Usually the spoiled trust fund kids when they realize the car isn’t an Uber and they’re not getting a ride to the next club.

For the love of all that’s holy, please do yourself and the community a favor and shove a cactus where it rightly belongs. Good lord, the audacity on you to constantly berate people of the community. Grow up man. You’re nearly 50 and still behaving like a 15 year old who truly believes in his invincible super power. Seriously, grow up. You’re not a superhero to chipping, you’re not Batman savior almighty who does people favors and brings us all together. Matter of fact, quite the opposite with remarks such as the one above. Good lord.

Right. I'm sure everybody watching this one has been thinking that he's the dick.

No kidding. I had it all wrong this whole time. We all just sit back and sit about how Danny is a real pain. Same dude that has his name on random pieces of mail I find with a funny note and an awesome capper. Yes, he’s the dick. Danny, you two face piece of work you.

A pretty sad thing to be posting @Windwalker. You know, for a little bit, I actually thought you might be turning a new leaf but it seems as though I’m very wrong in my assessment.

When something is truly “all good,” everyone knows it without having to be told. If your upset about the price you paid for chips, you need to look no further than the mirror. Whether or not you want to believe it, in my opinion, YOU almost single handedly are responsible for the prices of chips these days.

So here we are again in the midst of another WW conundrum. I think if you invested in some “humility” @Windwalker, you may actually become a “rich” person someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.