SOLD TRK Mania II: 600 chips + case (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny I guess WW thought you were this guy LOL

1651896969698.png

Such drama. I didn’t think ww was being as serious as it may have come across, it’s hard to convey tone in a forum post - would read differently if it was followed by a silly emojee.

Such drama. I didn’t think ww was being as serious as it may have come across, it’s hard to convey tone in a forum post - would read differently if it was followed by a silly emojee.
Oh
And yes such drama...... not only did he sling the word dick, he accused me of doing that to him (and without looking I paraphrase) 4 or 5 or 5 or 6 times or however many before?? There was no humor there, there was no goofy emoji.... he was serious, period. And everyone knows it. But hey, maybe comming to his defense will score you some of his famous "unobtanium" chips for being a nice guy!! as for me, he has NOT ONE CHIP I WANT and I don't play that way...

@Daniel Albarran mark this thread closed please and stop the madness!! lol haha :wtf::p:D:sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.