Trk large crowns (1 Viewer)

colter ripton

Full House
Reaction score
Just bought 125 of these for 100 dollars

Denoms 1c 5c 10c 25c 1 and 5

Dont know that they are worth but Couldn't pass it up for 100

I have never seen 125 large crowns of the same set...... although I am sure there are probably some large crown sets out there.....

Any thoughts?

Screenshot_20171015-164627.png

Not sure if you have kids, but I bought a micro cash set of 200 chips on the tri clubs mold made by ASM. I never thought I'd use them, but I recently taught my kids how to play poker and this seemed like the perfect set. TRK'S are beautiful and historic chips, nice pickup.

I don't think the set is really playable, but it is cool and must be really old with 1c and 5c denoms

Loyal Order of the Moose. Cool chips. If you split off some sample sets, I'd be in for one. (y) :thumbsup:

Very nice chips!

I own a 430 pieces set of LCROWN solids with my initials hotstamped on them and would be very interested in acquiring a few yellow/pink/orange LCROWN hotstamps to use as big denoms in my cash games.

No idea on what their value would be, I paid for mines just about the same you paid for yours and I think that’s a very fair price.

I actually never got these....... paid for but the guy never sent them out.

He gave me a bunch of excuses about PayPal holding the money and shit for like 2 weeks and then just stopped talking to me.

I reported him on letgo, but other than that not much can be done.

Always a little risky buying chips outside of eBay and pcf.

That sucks. It’s like a triple hit. You lose the chips, lose you money, and lose a little more faith in humanity. Sorry to hear it.

I actually never got these....... paid for but the guy never sent them out.

He gave me a bunch of excuses about PayPal holding the money and shit for like 2 weeks and then just stopped talking to me.

I reported him on letgo, but other than that not much can be done.

Always a little risky buying chips outside of eBay and pcf.

There is a bit of location data in that app. Perhaps a visit to the police station in his town with your receipt of payment would be enough for a resolution. That blows. Good luck.

That really sucks. I agree, you should at least try and track him with Paypal if that can help in any way. Sorry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom