Tourney ToyNoob's Zombie Octoberfest Thread (1 Viewer)

I love the figurines, I think those will be fun zombie indicators!
If you do bounties, would you do $15 to the prize pool and $5 bounty?

About your last tournament:
So out of the 20 players, how many turned to zombies?
And what was the avg rebuy per zombie?
Were you seeing the same few degens rebuying or a flatter rebuy distribution?
And how did they place in the tournament, did any zombies cash? (Sounds like at least one zombie finished in the top 4.)
All great questions! I have everything on a spreadsheet and tonight after work I'll get that info for you. Towards the middle-late part of tournament most players decided not to rebuy. $50 buy in with $20 rebuys, my goal was to capture the zombie feel of the dead coming back over and over. As the tournament got deeper the zombie penalty BB on button ante it punished them. From what I remember we had a zombie get 3rd? Also another one of my goals was a zombie to cash to prove it was possible to cash with the zombie bleed. For the people who complain about rebuys, this would not be a structure for you. We had 1 degen rebuy 9 times and still didn't make final table

I'm sure you've thought of this already, but this is the perfect $5 bounty chip for this tournament....

1582041079250.png

I'm sure you've thought of this already, but this is the perfect $5 bounty chip for this tournament....

View attachment 409602
Yup I have lol.. we didn't incorporate a bounty this time, mostly because I wasn't sure how smooth is was going to run. The majority wants to do a bounty for this year. I will probably do $40/$10 split so we shall see what chip I use. (I guess I could give everyone 2 of the scrub donkey $5ers....)

All great questions! I have everything on a spreadsheet and tonight after work I'll get that info for you. Towards the middle-late part of tournament most players decided not to rebuy. $50 buy in with $20 rebuys, my goal was to capture the zombie feel of the dead coming back over and over. As the tournament got deeper the zombie penalty BB on button ante it punished them. From what I remember we had a zombie get 3rd? Also another one of my goals was a zombie to cash to prove it was possible to cash with the zombie bleed. For the people who complain about rebuys, this would not be a structure for you. We had 1 degen rebuy 9 times and still didn't make final table
I believe that zombie "happy" got 4th, which paid around buy-in if I remember correctly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom