SOLD Tournament Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody that picked up fat hats I'd love 1 ea of the 100 and 500, please

Phenomenal chips! Near mint condition. Get. You. Some.

B239A636-9184-469B-B71B-4E2792425C95.jpeg
5F900C5D-8D7A-4E23-BCFA-C69861610256.jpeg
99F0473E-0ECE-4C6C-AA9E-B8488CD2AD3A.jpeg

I'd be curious who has the highest # 500 chip, because I'm curious how many 500s exist. 481 was posted on page one, and I guess it wouldn't shock me to learn that there were only 500 of these things. Just guessing, of course, but based on the low maximum (relative to the other two denoms, I'm betting the total is 1,000 at most.

Does anyone know if you only order one or two of the promotional chips if the actual shipping will get charged and a refund made instead of the $8.95 standard shipping? I'm guessing not, it would not be worth the trouble to do for a tiny sale! If anyone has any extras they would like to sell me, PM me please. Thanks!

Does anyone know if you only order one or two of the promotional chips if the actual shipping will get charged and a refund made instead of the $8.95 standard shipping? I'm guessing not, it would not be worth the trouble to do for a tiny sale! If anyone has any extras they would like to sell me, PM me please. Thanks!
I recommend that you reach out to Jim directly about this. He is pretty fast in responding to his emails, or you can send a PM to him on this board.

How are folks knowing how many chips remain?

Try to add them into your paypal cart. If it allows you to get to check out, it means the chips are available. If it stops you and say "whatever is not available" it means it is sold out (or only a lower amount remain

Trial and error with different chip amounts will give you a good estimate of what remains. Apparently there were.

Over 3300 promo 25s available still. Both other denoms sold out.
And more than 15x T10000 sets available. All the T200k sets are sold.

Try to add them into your paypal cart. If it allows you to get to check out, it means the chips are available. If it stops you and say "whatever is not available" it means it is sold out (or only a lower amount remain

Trial and error with different chip amounts will give you a good estimate of what remains. Apparently there were.

For the low price of $24,509 you could own the remaining 57 T10,000 sets

Interesting. I was considering the T10000 set but I just bought my first set of paulson's and should slow down on Journey :) I'm coming from the Dunes Compression molds from circa 2015ish. I still have and love them but I've been long want some top hats. Wish I could get my hands on the THC's that were in the sample set.

Anyone know if the orange is blaze orange?
Now that I have some in front of me...I can say they are NOT blaze orange.
I DO NOT have a sample set, so take my guess with a grain of salt or two, but I would hazard they are "Orange."
The two colors that look closest on the resources page are Orange and Pumpkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom