SOLD Tournament Sets (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even have racks that fit those bohemiths, if any one needs them

Attachments

• 20210417_101142.jpg
    20210417_101142.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 419
Do you know how many of the chips would fit in a SFRB to Canada?

Would a rack and chips fit in a SFRB?

Thank you!
i doubt that, the 43mm chips already bulge and better to put in padded flat rate

I’m gonna do 20/25, 20/100, and 10/500 for T7500. You could do more 100’s and 500’s to make T10000, but I’m trying to keep it at 100 Chips

Damn, too slow on the promos. Was gunning for 20x25, 40x100 and 20x500 but 500s are out is seems. I accidentally clicked removed on one chip when I had entered the amount and had to start over. :/

Last edited:
Tournament sets usually don't sell out immediately. I've never been able to figure out why.

Maybe 1 or two, if you're talking about the fat hats
yeah I just put one in my cart to see if they were there I just got 10 $100s and 5 $500s my cash game doesnt get big prob should have got 20 $100s but w.e whoever gets the fat hats at my game will be lucky lol

people don't usually play tourneys anymore well as opposed to cash Cash is a lot bigger now a days it seems has been for a min

I wanted a Tourney Set I'm on the fence should pull the trigger but don't play tourneys much anymore wish I had more $ to dispose of lol

people don't usually play tourneys anymore well as opposed to cash Cash is a lot bigger now a days it seems has been for a min

I wanted a Tourney Set I'm on the fence should pull the trigger but don't play tourneys much anymore wish I had more $ to dispose of lol
I've only hosted a handful of tournaments and have no immediate plans to do so in the future. Still, owning a STT set of matching fat hats (albeit likely limited to freezeouts) was too good to resist.

I've only hosted a handful of tournaments and have no immediate plans to do so in the future. Still, owning a STT set of matching fat hats (albeit likely limited to freezeouts) was too good to resist.
What are the fat hats used for in the set?

Oh shit! Matching giant T2k plaques! Hmm. Who makes them and how big do they get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom