SOLD Tournament Sets (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the fat hats used for in the set?
Speaking on my behalf I was going to use them as rebuy-chips and prize "money" for tournaments. We have a cash game after the tournament so idea was to give them equivalent of their prize in these chips to use on cash.

Well at least I saved money by not buying a heads up set I’d never use. If anyone has 1 extra $500 FHC chip let me know please. Was a few minutes late on getting one sadly

How would relabeling the Jacks be? Seems like there's a "rim" between the label and RHC ...mold? Should you do a over-label that covers the rim or murder and use same size label? Would over-label cause spinners?

How would relabeling the Jacks be? Seems like there's a "rim" between the label and RHC ...mold? Should you do a over-label that covers the rim or murder and use same size label? Would over-label cause spinners?
I’m thinking murder and same size label. Might work with HSI sets.

Are the Jack tourneys the same as HSI $1s regarding labels and the "rim"?

Looks like it from the pictures. I would say the best way to make these something else would be to mill them with a 1"1/16 bit, and relabel them.

Looks like it from the pictures. I would say the best way to make these something else would be to mill them with a 1"1/16 bit, and relabel them.
Yeah, that's way too much work for an impulse buy. :D

Last edited:
Just a couple of each of the 48mms for me today. FHCs in the big airtite as the dealer button:
image.jpg
Always fun ordering. Someone get those yellows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom