SOLD Tournament Sets (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never recieved a notification for the update Jim posted, and theres so many wanted ads in the news feed I never saw the thread get bumped
Yeah if you ignore notifications from a thread then it quits sending them to you. I don’t subscribe to Jim’s individual threads cause my notifications would blow up but I do go back and check before each sale cause sometimes he does add stuff after the initial offering

I have the thread watched, I never unsubscribed. Just never got the notification

I recommend that you reach out to Jim directly about this. He is pretty fast in responding to his emails, or you can send a PM to him on this board.
Yeah, I know he would. To be honest, I felt weird even asking about it. "Hi, can you special handle my $4 order?" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I just ordered a few more straggler chips, and a couple of replacements for chips that broke in shipping previously to make it worth paying the shipping.

If anyone has one 100 and/or 500 promo chip they can sell me, please PM. Thanks!

My order was scheduled for a Friday delivery....but guess what just showed up....yup, a day ahead of scheudle. Thanks USPS. And thanks Jim!!

BTW-the fat hats a VERY impressive in person. I might be ordering some $25's....for what purpose, I'm not sure.....other than just to have them!! :tup:

Yup, these are very cool. And yes, the greens are darker in real life than in this picture.
Definitely playable for a STT freezout. But I’m thinking it might be worth investing in some giant matching plaques in a bigger denomination. Maybe the dreaded 2K?
4D6A8C50-6555-4D9D-B251-8A5117093EAB.jpeg

Yup, these are very cool. And yes, the greens are darker in real life than in this picture.
Definitely playable for a STT freezout. But I’m thinking it might be worth investing in some giant matching plaques in a bigger denomination. Maybe the dreaded 2K?
View attachment 683510
Wow those r dark forest green do u have actual paulson color ? Mine shows delivery tomorrow

I would guess these things to be mint unplayed, except they’re not chalky. In fact, my first thought when looking at them, especially the greens is - are those chips oiled?
Anybody else have any thoughts?

Wow those r dark forest green do u have actual paulson color ? Mine shows delivery tomorrow
Not sure I have any Forrest green. I’d say the closest match is the green spots on either the Foxwoods or Mohegan on the lower left.
0A5E3C48-D8AC-4F98-B34A-EB3783293E5A.jpeg

These are all paulson top hat/ top hap & cane, right? Would anyone be able to tell me if they are leaded?

These are all paulson top hat/ top hap & cane, right? Would anyone be able to tell me if they are leaded?
Definitely not leaded.
But 48mm paulsons are two sizes bigger than standard and are incredibly rare.

View attachment 683510
Can’t wait for the 63mm Inverted Fat Hat and Cane.

I would guess these things to be mint unplayed, except they’re not chalky. In fact, my first thought when looking at them, especially the greens is - are those chips oiled?
Anybody else have any thoughts?
I know they gave out the 25s when you registered for a tourney during one of the series. Pretty much free play chips. I had 2 at one point dropped them on black after busting tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom