Tournament breakdown help (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I’m not a tournament player. Let’s start there…

I’d like to maybe become one.

I have a table for eight.

Would a chip set made up of the following breakdown work for this?

125, 75, 75, 25

There’s an auction currently with this breakdown and I’m wondering how/if this would work…

Thanks in advance! VW

What are the denoms? Could work with a T100 base but wouldn't be enough chips for any of my preferred structures (I like deep stack).

What’s your budget? There’s heaps of budget friendly options out there nowadays. I think you could get something with a much better breakdown especially if you’re going to go through the trouble of milling and labelling.

What’s your budget? There’s heaps of budget friendly options out there nowadays. I think you could get something with a much better breakdown especially if you’re going to go through the trouble of milling and labelling.
Solid question…. Not sure, if I’m being honest….

Always wanted a TRK set and there is one currently up for auction with that breakdown. Probably trying too hard to make an impulse buy work…

I have a table for eight.

Would a chip set made up of the following breakdown work for this?

125, 75, 75, 25

150BBs with those qtys with no rebuy.
The remaining 1000s would easily color up all the 25s and 100s you have in play.

1695483330065.png

Last edited:
Solid question…. Not sure, if I’m being honest….

Always wanted a TRK set and there is one currently up for auction with that breakdown. Probably trying too hard to make an impulse buy work…
You want to mill TRKs? :oops:

75 T25
125 T100
75 T500
25 T2000 or T2500

or

25 T500
125 T1000
75 T5000
75 T25000

would come to my mind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom