Plaque help (1 Viewer)

rabbitrng

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey pretty new here so not sure if this is the right place for this so apologize in advance.
I just ordered a set of Majestic poker chips from Apache (first upgrade from dice chips), and I’m wondering what denomination for the plaque I should get. Still new to home tourneys so not sure what would work. Currently we’re running the following
196292C2-3C74-48DE-B60B-5FAB48CD6069.jpeg

So would I get the plaques in 10k or 5k? And how many would I need? Want them too look nice on the table but also don’t want too many out there.
Also if anyone has any suggestion on where to get nice looking plaques I’m open to suggestions

35 T5,000 are recommended for a T25-based tournament with the 12/12/5/6 starting stacks. They will be used for coloring up the T500 and for rebuys.
BRPro poker has excellent plaques and great service, I have a bunch and they’re awesome.
I believe Tina can also do a similar-sized plaques, but I’m unsure the cost or details.

35 T5,000 are recommended for a T25-based tournament with the 12/12/5/6 starting stacks. They will be used for coloring up the T500 and for rebuys.
BRPro poker has excellent plaques and great service, I have a bunch and they’re awesome.
I believe Tina can also do a similar-sized plaques, but I’m unsure the cost or details.
Yea that makes sense but I already bought 50 T5,000 chips with the majestic set I got. So I was thinking to get the 10k plaques and just use them for colors up late in the game? Or does that not make sense?

10k chips/plaques are useless.

For your set, replace those 30x T5000 chips with 35x T5000 plaques.

And you only need 75x T1000 chips.

Apache offers a Majestic 5000 acrylic plaque that matches your set perfectly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom