Too late to submit my last set of customs to HOF? (4 Viewers)

Well, that sure as hell worked out great during the first series of GB...so why not.

Exactly info like that (and all previous shit that happend) illustrates the disrespect of some of the 'Kings of the forums' have for the real community

Thomacetti, its a much smaller set, and nobody bought them in huge quantities. As far as I know nobody bought them with the intent to flip chips, but I guess we'll see if that's true after they're made public.

Thomacetti, its a much smaller set, and nobody bought them in huge quantities. As far as I know nobody bought them with the intent to flip chips, but I guess we'll see if that's true after they're made public.

TBH....I don't know what to believe anymore...
I'm going to stay out of any topics concerning STARS or any other private Paulson buys
Chances are real that some trolls are having the time of their life with my frustrations and my posting are in line with the agenda of one or more trolling parties.

This thread is turning into a circus show.

Oh Bill. Love ya, but you’re out of your element on this one.

lol, I was just showing Dan that there are chips to go along with the theme. I've had the pleasure of losing a bunch of money on that set :) or :(

I’m going to overstep my bounds and call it like I see it. This is not meant to be a troll post and if I have details wrong, chippy or jack or Tree or Harley or Toby or whoever can correct me.

The problem I have is that chicken blew up the first buy and made threats that could have seriously harmed a family. Then he gets involved with this buy and there are rumors there is a GB set that was intended to be sold at profit to hungry chippers.

That’s it. That’s where the drama ends for me. You don’t threaten a man on the grounds that “it’s wrong” and then go do the same thing yourself for a pile of money.

Bergs chips are awesome
Harley’s chips are awesome
Chicken’s chips are a freak show
All my opinion of course.

2/3 ain’t bad. I’m happy for all of you, seriously. It’s a dream come true. But don’t mislead chippers into thinking you did them a favor and made them chips. And if you think that was the intention of the first buy, well I get that. There were a few rotten apples that spoiled the bunch. No one is innocent, but I feel obligated to protect people here.

But when and if they go for sale, it’s an open market and who gives a rats ass. Sorry to blow the big top off your fun. They really are great chips.

I can’t tell if you’re really going deep with your puns using the term freak show to describe chickens chips, or if you just got lucky??

about the buy, probably. About the details of the chips that haven't really been released, yes. Hell, I am always the last to know (that includes life outside of here too...)
well if its any consolation you knew before i did.....:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom