To new members keep looking around... (1 Viewer)

StevenM

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I have to say the more time I spend looking at the forums and different threads here the better it gets at PCF...
It’s definitely destroying my sleeping pattern haha
But to all of the other new members just look at as many different areas of this site and you’ll keep finding more and more interesting information, history, pictures, advice.....
I get more and more impressed with the people and the information here everywhere I go.

Welcome to PCF. :cool:

Nice to see a new chipper not skipping the step to read and absorb all the information they can before jumping right in and asking "what's the best chips to buy" right out of the box. You will find after reading through the forums that is a impossible question to answer.

I think you are doing it the right way, being patient and absorbing as much info as possible before diving into this new addiction with the wallet. Enjoy and remember as always "get samples". (y) :thumbsup:

I agree on resources, and also find just looking at the classifieds to learn what sets show up and what they have for values helps me figure out what directions I may want to go.
Then the general forums on any number of topics from denominations to number of chips to producers etc.
I’m guilty of throwing out what I expect are repetitive newbie questions but I’m hoping to be more pointed/specific so it’s not annoying for the long time members.
I’ve got thick skin so I can take it if i need to be redirected or put back in line with how you all want people to be on the forum.
Just let me know!

Hello,

I am new to PCF. I appreciate the level of knowledge that this forum has. There is a lot of good information on this website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom