New member in Georgia (1 Viewer)

pocketjacks

Waiting List
Reaction score
Greetings PCF members, I've been stalking the site for a few weeks and finally decided to register. I've already gotten tons of great information off of this forum. Looking forward to getting more information and participating when I can. Been playing for about 6-years and mostly play in scattered home games and the occasional trip to Cherokee, NC. I've hosted a few home games over the years, but I want to get one going on a more consistent basis. I want to get some mixed games implemented. They can be a tough sell. Thanks for having me!

Not sure if I put that in the right reply area. Sorry. Southside of Atlanta, Coweta County

Greetings PCF members, I've been stalking the site for a few weeks and finally decided to register. I've already gotten tons of great information off of this forum. Looking forward to getting more information and participating when I can. Been playing for about 6-years and mostly play in scattered home games and the occasional trip to Cherokee, NC. I've hosted a few home games over the years, but I want to get one going on a more consistent basis. I want to get some mixed games implemented. They can be a tough sell. Thanks for having me!
I’m in ATL. Came here to ask about your username. I have a long and unfortunate history with pocket Jacks. I’ll fold em pre-flop at this point…

I’m in ATL. Came here to ask about your username. I have a long and unfortunate history with pocket Jacks. I’ll fold em pre-flop at this point…
I think we all do, but you have to admit they make you think. No real reason I picked that name, must be a sadist. Haha. However, the numbers don't lie, if all you ever got dealt was pocket jacks for the rest of your poker career; against even a tight UTG range, you would win 65% of the time. I know they're tricky, but those are good odds. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom