Thrift store chairs (1 Viewer)

joseywales

Straight
Reaction score
8 chairs, but for now they come with the table, and the set ain't cheap! Are these old fart looking or classics?

The fabric is not faded, it changes with the light. They're comfortable and solid. The table is actually a large georgeous table, with two leafs. I don't need the table and they might not separate.

image.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but they wouldn't stop me from playing at all either.

The seat looks very wide, so it may take up more room than you are planning on having per chair.

Thanks. The size is a good point. I have excellent Steelcase chairs now and they have arm rests. These chairs don't have arm rests, but the square seat bottoms would be tighter under that table than my current chairs.

I'm tempted to remove my arm rests just out of curiosity

I'm in the old fart camp. Also, I don't like arm rests at the poker table. Takes up room. The table should have an arm rest, if they need one. :)

I would totally rock these!! Reminds me of a bond movie or something. Prob wouldn't break the bank on them tho

I was thinks that as well. My table is octagon though, so too tight. Nice for an oval though. Heck, the table would be a good candidate for a quality table top project.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom