Three Putt Poker Cash Set Complete (for now...) (1 Viewer)

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
My add on arrived a couple weeks ago and I think this set is finally complete - well, until I decide to add a birdcage of deuces.

Anyway, here's the entire set (minus the 40 x $20 plaques that I forgot to take out of the chip cabinet).

New $1s are on the right. Colors are close enough for me and the new ones really snap. The old ones have a nice worn in look to them. I guess I get them in play more often than I thought :) I also include a close up of some random mixing of new and old.

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

Love them. And TPP will always hold a special place as they were the first Chipper's set I played with :D

Hopefully they are coming to MTTD this year! Would love a sample set, for the wall of sets I've been fortunate to have played with. ;-)

Last edited:
Just had to look and make sure that this set is in the HoF and, rightfully so, it is! If anyone hasn't read Josh's write up on the inspiration for the set, it's great.

Love the new $1's. are you planning to simply mix them in, or keep 'em separate (unless needed). I think you'd be fine either way.

And @inca911 i believe links agreed to bring them to the MTTD this year. Very happy about that. Probably Thursday night, but not necessarily limited to that.

Love the new $1's. are you planning to simply mix them in, or keep 'em separate (unless needed). I think you'd be fine either way.

And @inca911 i believe links agreed to bring them to the MTTD this year. Very happy about that. Probably Thursday night, but not necessarily limited to that.

Yeah, I'm going to mix them together and let em fly. I think keeping them separate would be too much of a pain in the ass.

Still happy to bring them to Thursday's MTTD festivities. I don't want to hog table time for any other "guest" sets that want to make an appearance but I can absolutely make them avaialble throughout the weekend.

And thank you to everyone for the kind words. I've been hemming and hawing about an add on for a while and am very glad that I did. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom