Thinking of doing a tournament set this time (2 Viewers)

And more changes
tourny.png

I think your post from Tuesday speaks to me more. I like the 3 spots on the Hundred and color choices for the 1K better. Not sure how the butterscotch chip would look in-person, but the colors don't seem to be complementary.

Seeing your red 25k made me think of the slang used for the chip, often called “cranberries”. My first thought is the 25K Bellagios, the ones that were pulled after the biker heist.

Maybe try the CPC retro red as the base? It’s as close to a cranberry color that they offer. Not sure how the current spots would work, however.

Seeing your red 25k made me think of the slang used for the chip, often called “cranberries”. My first thought is the 25K Bellagios, the ones that were pulled after the biker heist.

Maybe try the CPC retro red as the base? It’s as close to a cranberry color that they offer. Not sure how the current spots would work, however.
Only one way to find out. I'll give it a look

1000005820.png

Ok TOTAL change up. I don't know how you will like it. I went a little old school. The old "repeating edge spots" for tournament chips.
oldschooltourney.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom